What would INDY do?

Indy Scout 117

so to play this game, you need to think of a scenario, any scenario that you can think of, and then you would as "What would Indy do?" then the next person would post what they think he would do and then post a new scenario, and so on and so forth.

I'll start:

i was with the most beautiful woman i had ever seen, and we were eating a fancy dinner together. she left ot use the bathroom, and i was gonna propose to her that night, but then i searched my pocket and found out my ring was gone!! what would Indy do?

Goodeknight

Well, if he was planning to propose in Rome or Cairo and had forgotten the ring, he would dig down through the restaurant floor until he came to some catacombs or tombs, find a beautiful ring from antiquity and be back at the table before she returned from the loo. Proposal's still on.

So, I was walking a rode alone in South Africa with my video camera when two guys crossed the street to put themselves in between me and my car. One walked back across the street to pick a heavy brown bottle out of the trash. He started carrying it like a club as they walked toward me.

I had no whip.

What would Indy do?

Indy Scout 117

do what Indy does best, of course: fight the bad guys. as the guy with the bottle swings at me like a baseball bat, i would duck and the bottle would shatter on the other guy's face. then i would Indy style it: make it up as i go. lol :p

so there i was: i was captured by a foreign country's police force for something i didnt do. they put me in a detention camp with a bunch of other scruffy looking prisoners. i accidentally knock into the biggest prisoner there. he looks at me and wants to fight me. i back up, and all the other prisoners surround us like a dueling ring. the police forces dont care about stopping the fight.

there were 3 items sitting on the floor that i could use: a 6-foot rope, a small beating club, and an iron branding tool that was red-hot at the tip. i had only enough time to reach for one of them. and of course, i didnt have my whip or pistol with me.

What would Indy do?

Indy Scout 117

What would INDY do? attempt 2

ok so i tried this game once before, and it wasnt popular at all, but it is an amazing idea for a game!! come on people!!

heres how you play: one person will describe a situation that could be totally random or whatever, and they have to ask at the end of the description, "What would INDY do?" then the next person says what they think Indy would do, and then they propose a scenario, and so on. Make sense?

I'll start:

i was captured by a foreign country's police force for something i didnt do. they put me in a detention camp with a bunch of other scruffy looking prisoners. i accidentally knock into the biggest prisoner there. he looks at me and wants to fight me. i back up, and all the other prisoners surround us like a dueling ring. the police forces dont care about stopping the fight.

there were 3 items sitting on the floor that i could use: a 6-foot rope, a small beating club, and an iron branding tool that was red-hot at the tip. i had only enough time to reach for one of them. and of course, i didnt have my whip or pistol with me.

What would INDY do?

DiscoLad

Grab the six-foot length of rope and use it as a make shift whip to hook a low-hanging light fixture. Swings and kicks the man into an electric fence (Which I assume the camp has).
I would go as far as to say the man then (If he is so big) destroys just enough fence for indy to sprint through (under gun-fire of course) and jump into the back of a truck pulling out of the camp. Escaping.

How's that for Indy. (y)

I don't see why this would be unpopular. :(

kongisking

A terrorist hijacks Air Force One, and has the First Family hostage. What would Indy do?

Kick Gary Oldman's ass and then growl, "GET OFF MY PLANE!"

Oh, wait, that's what James Marshall would do (and DID), not Indy...my bad!

:p

Indy Scout 117

Team Indy said:
Indy is surrounded by his insane fangirls. What would he do?
well, more than likely he's going to find one he likes and talk to her instead of everyone else, and then the other girls are going to start a riot. Indy better have his riot shield ;) but he'd take the girl he likes and take her out on a date...or an ancient temple. one or the other haha :p

okay heres a classic one:

im sky diving (uh oh we just know where this is going :p ) and i find out my parachute doesnt work a little too late....

what would INDY do?

kongisking

Indy Scout 117 said:
ok so anyway, what would Indy do with the parachute thing? :p

Pray to Shiva to send a crashing plane with another inventive archaeologist leaping out of it with a rubber raft!

Indy Scout 117

kongisking said:
Pray to Shiva to send a crashing plane with another inventive archaeologist leaping out of it with a rubber raft!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! cute :p i like that response (y)

how bout this one:

so you are in the jungle, searching for an artifact. you not familiar with that part of the world, and you need a guide. you have 3 choices for a guide: one who looks desperate for money and will do anything you say, but seems questionable; another is an explorer who has the right gear and everything and says he knows the jungle well, but hides a knife in his boot and a gun in his pocket and claims its for the animals, but you think otherwise; the last is a little person who reminds you of Gollum from Lord of the Rings, who knows the jungle like the back of his hand, but he's more interested in finding the artifact for himself, not any museum.

which one would Indy choose and what do you think would happen with that guide?

kongisking

Indy Scout 117 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! cute :p i like that response (y)

how bout this one:

so you are in the jungle, searching for an artifact. you not familiar with that part of the world, and you need a guide. you have 3 choices for a guide: one who looks desperate for money and will do anything you say, but seems questionable; another is an explorer who has the right gear and everything and says he knows the jungle well, but hides a knife in his boot and a gun in his pocket and claims its for the animals, but you think otherwise; the last is a little person who reminds you of Gollum from Lord of the Rings, who knows the jungle like the back of his hand, but he's more interested in finding the artifact for himself, not any museum.

which one would Indy choose and what do you think would happen with that guide?

He'd choose Gollum. Or, at least, I would, because I really love that character.

Indy Scout 117

ok how about this one:

you are in a bank. next thing you know its being robbed. there are 3 bank robbers. a beautiful woman has a gun pointed at her face. you think the girl is cute and you think you should stand up to the gunman.

What would INDY do?

(by the way guys youre supposed to give another scenario after you answer to one. please play along!!! ;) )

Stoo

Indy Scout 117 said:
you are in a bank. next thing you know its being robbed. there are 3 bank robbers. a beautiful woman has a gun pointed at her face. you think the girl is cute and you think you should stand up to the gunman.
Oh, brother.:rolleyes: Whip the gun out his hand and shoot the other 2 guys...OR...Convince everyone in the bank to not interfere and let them have the money. (They will be found & dealt with later.)

Didn't you recently become an Eagle Scout? What difference does it make if the woman/girl is "cute" or not?:rolleyes:

Next scenario:
You see a female sinking in quicksand. She is extremely overweight with hairy moles on her face and is missing teeth. Not to mention, she wears a pair of thick eyeglasses & has a terrible haircut. The nearest tree is over a mile away and you are only dressed in boxer shorts. You have no whip.

What would Indy do?:confused:

The Drifter

It's simple, Stoo.
Indy would lay on the ground with his arm outstretched and grasp for the ugly girl.

Next scenario:
Indy is walking through the jungle in a torrent of rain. In the boughs overhead a hoard of angry monkeys start throwing rocks, coconuts, and dung all over our adventurer. What would Indy do?

Last edited:

kongisking

The Drifter said:
It's simple, Stoo.
Indy would lay on the ground with his arm outstretched and grasp for the ugly girl.

Next scenario:
Indy is walking through the jungle in a torrent of rain. In the boughs overhead a hoard of angry moneys start throwing rocks, coconuts, and dung all over our adventurer. What would Indy do?

Take out his pistol and fire a few shots to scare the little bastards away.

:p

Indy Scout 117

Stoo said:
Didn't you recently become an Eagle Scout? What difference does it make if the woman/girl is "cute" or not?:rolleyes:
yes i did thank you very much. i dunno i was just sayin...

ok to answer Drifter's scenario: he'd pull out the Crystal Skull and the monkeys would become mesmerized by it and run away

i cant think of any scenarios right now...anyone else got one? :p

Stoo

The Drifter said:
It's simple, Stoo.
It's not that simple because the girl is "extremely overweight". Indy can grasp all he wants but he isn't Superman!

What would Indy do if he was only wearing boxer shorts and had no whip (with the closest tree being over a mile away)?