indy jacket signed ?

drhij

hi all there is a jacket thats come up on a well known auction site the title says "signed harrison ford indiana jones jacket original 80`s" just out of interest were these jackets made in the 80`s it has a map inside and an indy logo i have a couple of modern jackets including my wested but for pure novelty im interested in this and the fact its signed is just a bonus
any info on the jacket would be great

drhij said:
hi all there is a jacket thats come up on a well known auction site the title says "signed harrison ford indiana jones jacket original 80`s" just out of interest were these jackets made in the 80`s it has a map inside and an indy logo i have a couple of modern jackets including my wested but for pure novelty im interested in this and the fact its signed is just a bonus
any info on the jacket would be great

It's a Disney jacket (that logo was used on their stuff in the 90's)...

les

The_Raiders

I seem to notice in the original post, there is a bad lack of punctuation concerning your sentences.

trollface-n1297246220790.jpg

drhij

Sorry about that but it's been a long day and to be honest punctuation was the last thing on my Mind.

The_Raiders

drhij said:
Sorry about that but it's been a long day and to be honest punctuation was the last thing on my Mind.

I mostly just wanted an excuse to use the troll face really. But it is the Disney jacket I believe.