Save one life!

IndysGal41

If Indy and your best friend were gonna get squashed by a boulder and you could only save one with your whip who would it be??

:whip:

WillKill4Food

What the ...?
Indy should be saving me!
If I had to do it myself, I'd save my best friend.
Screw Indy. Lucas could just write in a trick like he did in the rock crusher conveyor belt scene and make the boulder barely miss him.

Indy_Chic

I would save my best friend.

Indy can save himself. He is a big boy now. I'm sure he could survive another boulder. Lol! :p

The Drifter

"Across the airy mountian.
Down the rushing glen.
I dare not go a-hunting.
For fear of little men."

I shall leave this topic. It is growing more than I want for an Indiana Jones topic to be. Also, extra points for who can tell me the author of that snippet above and what movie I qouted it from.

Indy~Annie

i dont know....i would die if Indy got smushed....but then i would be broken up if Kaysha got smushed.....i guess will all die together.:rolleyes: but i have great confidence that Indy will save us all!!! :D

No Ticket

"I had to save them both. You see, I'm both Bruce Wayne and Batman, not because I have to be, now, because I choose to be."

HovitosKing

Indy can take care of himself. Then again, so can my best friend. I'd sit back, have a beer, and help whoever asked me first.

It's not even a question. I'd save my best friend if it were a real life scenario. I think it's pathetic chose to save Indiana Jones. Just proves some people need to leave their mothers basement and prioritize better. (y)