Riftraxx

Just got the KotCS Riftraxx mp3 (from the MST3K guys). Can't wait to watch the movie again with the Riftraxx comments on!

Gabeed

I'm a huge MST3K fan, but I actually didn't really like the rifftrax for Indy 4. I think there was a generous wealth of material to work with and plenty of hilarious criticisms to make for this movie, but instead there were just a ton of pop culture references and whatnot. Lines like that work well for an old terrible sci-fi movie from the '50's, but not so much in this.

On the other hand, the Rifftrax for The Room, Harry Potter 2, Transformers, and so on are all excellent. :hat:

JP Jones

Gabeed said:
I'm a huge MST3K fan, but I actually didn't really like the rifftrax for Indy 4. I think there was a generous wealth of material to work with and plenty of hilarious criticisms to make for this movie, but instead there were just a ton of pop culture references and whatnot. Lines like that work well for an old terrible sci-fi movie from the '50's, but not so much in this.

On the other hand, the Rifftrax for The Room, Harry Potter 2, Transformers, and so on are all excellent. :hat:
What kind of pop culture references? I can't think of anything that would relate.

bonoferox

I actually liked the KOTCS riff. Not their best work (that award still goes to Attack of the Clones), but highly enjoyable and one I've seen three times now.