Mutt's love interest?

AnnieJones

For the record,I'm not a Shia fan but,I didn't mind the character Mutt too much.The one I grew up watching was Harrison as the adventurer,not Shia.So anyway,I just started thinking about possible love interests for Mutt and I think Ashley Tisdale would be a good candidate,she is a good actress,even though she does more comedy than anything but,none the less she can be diverse and I think this would be a good genre for her to prove that(I can just imagine her in a poodle skirt,or poodle shaped skirt,and a pony tail).I would very much like to hear my fellow Raven members opinions.Who do you think would be a good love interest for Mutt?

Last edited:

The Man

Zac Efron..?
zac-efron-portada.jpg

Jenna Bush..?
jenna-bush-wild-thing.jpg

Dr Bones

Guess you thought you were gonna get serious replies, huh? :rolleyes:

I can't see the role ever being seriously reprised, so it's hard for me to envisage any love interest for a one film only charatcer.

Mutt is a support role. His love interest would be a smaller almost pointless role. Unless we go down the Mutt spin off guff.

It's kinda like asking who would play Jar Jar Bink's love interest. :sick:

I think the fans spoke loud and clear enough for the role to be reduced to a glorified cameo.

Maybe Short Round would have more of a shot at a reprised role and love interest?

Mutt might be luckier....:confused:

But then I don't recall Old Indy in YIJC ever mentioning a son..does he in the novels? So, maybe his character isn't destined to survive long enough for hims to have one?

Or, maybe I am just too old to know any young actresses suitable for the role!

Gear

The Man said:
Zac Efron..?
zac-efron-portada.jpg

Two reasons that wouldn't work;

1) When it came to the scene where lil' tight pants greaser kisses the boy-woman love interest, the force of Mutt's eager lips would cause Zac's face to dent in like a Ken doll.

2) Standing under those stage lights too long would result in Zac's meticulous pretty-boy face to melt, and you can't rehash old pieces from the films... I mean, that's just distasteful.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Oh come on! You guys should all know the real answer to this question!

INDY_CHIC.... or me if she isn't avaliable.....
;)

Oh wait... I got a better idea....

shia_lebeouf.jpg

Indy_Chic

Violet Indy said:
Oh come on! You guys should all know the real answer to this question!

INDY_CHIC.... or me if she isn't avaliable.....
;)

Oh wait... I got a better idea....

shia_lebeouf.jpg

Love the spoiler Violet, I agree that is who Mutt's love interest will be. ;)

jamesdude

on a serious note, i think the best idea is for Mutt's love interest should be the daughter of a past villian, maybe Toht?

Deckard

The daughter of Toht...? Now umm, do they allow you to bring the drugs back from dream world, or do they have like a customs/border patrol thing?

george_lucas.jpg

George and Shia would actually act out the love scenes, but Georgie's "performance" would be enhanced with CGI. (y)

DocWhiskey

Insomniac said:
Toht's daudgter No No No!
BELLOSH I mean BELLOQ if anyone.

It would be hilarious if Mutt was in love with Belloq's daughter and we found out that the mother is Marion from when her and Belloq were in the tent. That would be just ****ed up.

indyrocks1936

ashley tisdale might be a good canidate but...

I also think she's a good actress, but wouldn't it be ironic if Cate Blanchett came back as Mutt's love interest? I mean i would laugh soooo hard! :D I can see it now, in a random scene with Indy, Mutt and Cate.
" Wait a minute, haven't I met you before?" :D

AnnieJones

indyrocks1936 said:
I also think she's a good actress, but wouldn't it be ironic if Cate Blanchett came back as Mutt's love interest? I mean i would laugh soooo hard! :D I can see it now, in a random scene with Indy, Mutt and Cate.
" Wait a minute, haven't I met you before?" :D

That would be interesting but,the only problem I see with that is Shia is about 17 years younger than Cate.