Indiana Jones Chronicles : History behind the stories [videos]

jverne

I have realeased the beginning of a webseries based on Indiana Jones Extended Universe, especially History behind the stories.
I'm a french fan, so my videos are in french. If you understand french a little, you can display french subtitles.

The first one is a presentation of the project. The second one is the first episode of the series and deals with "Egypt, 1908", the first episode of the YIJC.

If you are interested, but you don't understand french, tell me.

Stoo

Bienvenue chez Le Raven!:hat:

French is my 2nd language (so no problems here) and the actual history behind Indy's world is a favourite subject of mine. Even though your "Egypt, 1908" segment didn't teach me anything new, I am still curious to see what you will say about each adventure and have subscribed to your channel.:)

Your username made me think that you are a fellow fan of Jules Verne but, from the videos, I see that it's your real name. Any relation to him?

jverne

Hi Stoo !
I'm glad to see my videos are interesting at less 1 person ;)
Indeed, for Canadian fans, I think there's no comprehension problems. Maybe you speak french better that we speak english.

Actually, "Verne" is not my real surname, even it's very close to it. And if I have no relation to Jules Verne, I live not far from the city where he was born. And yes, I like his works.

Did you know that Lord Carnarvon was born and lived in Highclere Castle, the setting of Downton Abbey ?