New Acquisitions!!

Goonie

Picked up my first Indiana Jones Lego set today. I got the 90 piece Jungle Duel set, with Indy, Spalko, and Mutt.

The Lego sets are hard to find around here. TRU had a good selection but sold out and I don't know if they'll get anymore in. I fund my set at a London Drugs store. They also have the set with the Amphibious Duck from Crystal Skull. Might pick that one up also.

tnswman

Here are some Vintage goodies I just got I'm almost up to 2300 items :)

Indy007-15.jpg

Indy006-14.jpg

Indy005-16.jpg

Indy004-18.jpg

Indy003-20.jpg

Indy001-21.jpg

Indy002-20.jpg

indyclone25

very kool indeed i have the young indy viewmaster some where in my star wars collection and i'm pretty sure ihave the indy viewmaster cards too , but the puzzle looks awesome

Nurhachi1991

Wow! That puzzle is awsome I love how it is just the Kali statue and the priests!

Haha the kid on the viewmaster thing looks like Shorty!

HellofaSandwich

Well, I caved. I went to the comic shop today, intending to shell out a couple of extra dollars to get a Young Indy figure. Well, the paint apps on his face were so bad (he looked like he was rolling his eyes, and the overall face looked just awful compared to others that I've seen), so I bought a Grail Knight figure instead. I also picked up a pack of Indy playing cards, since they were cheap:

grailknightyi1.jpg

QBComics

HellofaSandwich said:
Well, I caved. I went to the comic shop today, intending to shell out a couple of extra dollars to get a Young Indy figure. Well, the paint apps on his face were so bad (he looked like he was rolling his eyes, and the overall face looked just awful compared to others that I've seen), so I bought a Grail Knight figure instead. I also picked up a pack of Indy playing cards, since they were cheap:

grailknightyi1.jpg

:eek: You chose... wisely. Great figure. Wish I had one :(

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Buy the box at Entertainment Earth or Indy shop.. honsetly, I shelled out the extra bucks -- got the whole Last Crusade wave -- some doubles of Young Indy and Grail Knight and Indy -- but driving around wasting gas money and getting disappointed with empty pegs... this is the only way to go- or go to Brian's Toys where you can buy just the new figures (1 of each)... yu pay a 1.00 or so more -- but you will have them

DetectiveFork

Thanks, HellofaSandwich! Those cards look great, especially the ones that picture artifacts. Does each card with the same number or letter (like all the 3 cards, ie.) have the same picture?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw the Aces have different pictures! So, you get 52+ different pix. Awesome!

Uki

Today I saw the wicked looking race car set at Wal-Mart on 242, and I'm tempted to take that plunge later on. Then, at Target in the Woodlands' Pinecroft Shopping Center, I hit paydirt! I picked up a Mutt with Motorcycle as well as the Cairo thug 2-pack.(y) They also had a Young Indy, but I found mine almost a month ago, now.

Still no Henry, Sr. Grrr...:mad:

Oh, and I did see the Mutt sword at that same Target last week, and they already sold through those. I guess that's good news.

Shortie

Nurhachi1991 said:
Yes it is the Movie Master Joker............... Haha try and take it :dead:

But really this is the greatest looking figure I have ever had it's spot on looks just like the movie! Movie Masters is a great line I wish Indy would get the same treatment.
The bets Indy figure out is the Medicom one IMO.