New behind the scenes featurette "Indy arrives" on official site!!!!

metalinvader

Short but sweet.It must have been such a rush seeing Ford walk on stage in costume after all these years.To be a fly on that wall.:)

Agent Z

Thanks! That was short, but very, very sweet! I love seeing these behind the scenes moments, with everyone working together to tell a new adventure. :whip:

northernsoul

Rather uneventful but loved loved loved the footage. Forget Mutt and Russians and explosions, the return of Indy and his whip is all I want. Plus, the hat knocks 20 years off him! It's amazing.

Agent Z

Haha! Mac does call him "Jonesy", like he's that freakin' Alien cat! :p

And more Mutt barbs about Indy's age. :rolleyes:

The Man

That was emotional...

*wipes giveaway tear*

Does anybody else think that Winstone sounds oddly like Robert De Niro when shouting his second "Joooonessseeeeeey"?

Last edited:

Adamwankenobi

Agent Z said:
Haha! Mac does call him "Jonesy", like he's that freakin' Alien cat! :p

Well, Mac isn't the first to call him Jonesy. In the YIJC epiode "Mystery of the Blues", Jonesy is Sidney Bichet's nickname for Indy.

Last edited:

The Man

About the scene in Indy's home: Mutt probably spots a photo of he and Marion in fulsome embrace - and then the angst begins...

Agent Z

Adamwankenobi said:
Well, Mac isn't the first to call him Jonesy. In the YIJC epiode "Mystery of the Blues", Jonesy is Sidney Bichet's nickname for Indy.

I haven't watched the YIJC yet, but that's a pretty cool running nickname. I'm actually warmed up to Mac using it...it is rather endearing.

Now, if I could just deal with certain kitchen appliances....;)

The Man

Agent Z said:
I haven't watched the YIJC yet, but that's a pretty cool running nickname. I'm actually warmed up to Mac using it...it is rather endearing.

Now, if I could just deal with certain kitchen appliances....;)

Chill...:rolleyes:

A_True_Believer

That short featurette is what finally erased the last doubts I had that Harrison could still pull this off. When I saw the bit with him and Spielberg talking in front of the temple set, and he gives him that classic grin, I thought "Dang, he really does look nearly like he did in Crusade." Wow. Just......wow. :)