Am I crazy or do I like RotLA the LEAST?

T

tp2005

Am I the only one who feels this way?

I actually enjoyed ToD and LC more than Raiders! I found that the latter 2 had more consistent action and I actualy felt board at certain points of Raiders (The Allied U-boat scene).

It seems so absured that I even try to deny it.

My faves list goes as:

1. Last Crusade
2. Temple of Doom
3. Raiders of the Lost Ark

Nurhachi1991

Yeah your crazy I would get that conditon checked out.

This is my list

1.ROTLA

2.TOD

3.LC

I guess I like them in order

The Golden Idol

I feel uncomfortable around you...

But in all seriousness, the first time I watched Raiders, I didn't like it as much as I do now, but that's just me. I usually have to see a film multiple times to fully enjoy it.

My list:

1. ROTLA
2. KOTCS (hopefully; I haven't seen it yet)
3. TLC
4. TOD

|ZiR|

I guess I'm crazy too, because Raiders has often been my least favorite.

I can't really explain it, either. I like all the characters, and it has some amazing scenes, but whenever I sit down to watch it I always feel like it just drags on and ooooonnnn.

Skipper

In terms of repeated viewings, I find TOD and LC to be more enjoyable. Raiders is a more meaningful movie-viewing experience, but it (inevitably) loses some of the drama and tension upon repeated viewings.

Hawkeye

tp2005 said:
Am I the only one who feels this way?

I actually enjoyed ToD and LC more than Raiders! I found that the latter 2 had more consistent action and I actualy felt board at certain points of Raiders (The Allied U-boat scene).

It seems so absured that I even try to deny it.

My faves list goes as:

1. Last Crusade
2. Temple of Doom

Nothing I know makes sense anymore!

Before TOD and Last Crusade were made, Raiders was my favourite of the trilogy :confused:
Then Temple became my favourite. Then Last Crusade became my favourite.
Now it's back to Temple. I understand the slowness aspect of Raiders but I grew out of that.

Nurhachi1991

The Golden Idol said:
I feel uncomfortable around you...

But in all seriousness, the first time I watched Raiders, I didn't like it as much as I do now, but that's just me. I usually have to see a film multiple times to fully enjoy it.

My list:

1. ROTLA
2. KOTCS (hopefully; I haven't seen it yet)
3. TLC
4. TOD

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you like TOD last????? Talk about blasphemy

The Drifter

This is my favorite to least-favorite.

1-Temple of Doom
2-Raiders of the Lost Ark
3-Last Crusade.

I wonder if Kigdom of the Crystal Skull will uproot any of those for me, or will it be number 4?

On, a side note. I got my tickets for KotCS for Thursday! Yay!

Nurhachi1991

TOD beat LC by a longshot man and no way KOTCS will be better than TOD

Short Round > Mutt

I havent seen the movie and I know Shorty is better than Shia

MolaRam2

ROTLA is my second favorite.

My list goes (from favorite to least favorite):

1. Temple of Doom-The most intense film, with fantastic sets and atmosphere, a great villian, great dialogue, and the best action sequences.

2.Raiders-Another great classic, but Temple is slightly better for me.

3.Last Crusade-A distant third, but I love all 3. Worst action of series, worst opening, dullest girl, very few scares. The tension and peril are lacking compared to the first two.

The Drifter

MolaRam2 said:
ROTLA is my second favorite.

My list goes (from favorite to least favorite):

1. Temple of Doom-The most intense film, with fantastic sets and atmosphere, a great villian, great dialogue, and the best action sequences.

2.Raiders-Another great classic, but Temple is slightly better for me.

3.Last Crusade-A distant third, but I love all 3. Worst action of series, worst opening, dullest girl, very few scares. The tension and peril are lacking compared to the first two.

I see that we agree on the order and the reasons why.

QBComics

tp2005 said:
1. Last Crusade
2. Temple of Doom

Are you sick? No Just kidding. Everyone has their own opinion and thats fine. I don't think anyone will see any less of you because you like it the rest.

|ZiR|

MolaRam2 said:
At least she has a personality, unlike Elsa.

Whatever Elsa lacked in personality she more than made up for in hotness. She was a real knockout in that pencil skirt.