The Random Picture Thread LXIX

San Holo

nig.jpg

Ray Delark

Here's a funny one:D
image73.jpg

1955 - Members of the Canadian Provost Corps School, Motorcycle Display Team, Camp Shilo, Manitoba, are shown demonstrating one of their more difficult stunts in a Photo Op on the School parade square. Shown on the m/c are: standing - Sgt Deyarmond, and the member on the front of the motorcycle is believed to be a LCpl Gray, while the fellow on the rear, is none other then former member, Corporal Jim Crossley, who served with the C Pro C during the period 1953 - 1960.

Jim Crossley advises that he recalls being asked to participate in this photo op event because he was rather small and thin at that time, much the same stature as LCpl Gray, size of course, being an important criteria for this event. Jim says; Gray and him were both on a motorcycle training course at that time.

(Photo provided by former member of the Canadian Provost Corps, Tony L'Orsa of BC.).

AngieAki

Well the last one got 31 pages before it was closed due to being too long. I hope this one will be as fun as the last!!!

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

^Mother of the year.​

AngieAki

mutt willams said:
poor kid...
I think it is a GREAT punishment. Different kids react differently to this kind of punishment, some rebell more and others are scared straight. Depends on the kid.

Gear

LMAO!! Those are hilarious! Especially the last one!!

Thanks for rencarnating this thread Angie.

More random pictures coming soon.

Indy_Chic

Where did this person get their driver's license? :eek:

strange-car-crash.jpg

And here's another totally random picture...:eek:
015.jpg

Now Gear and Raiders I took that picture by accident! It was 'accidental observing' :p