The Random Picture Thread LXIX

Agent Z

Indy_Chic said:
I got the sandcastle picture from this site http://www.funbeaches.com/sandcastle-Myrtle-Beach.html where you can look at the sandcastle from different angles.

Holy Moly...this madness is taking place in Myrtle Beach! Mere hours away! :eek:

sandcastle1.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Unbelievable!

And can you believe this:

"Sadly, vandals damaged part of a sandcastle at one point during its construction. It was repaired. Then vandals struck again. The picture on the far left, bottom row shows the damage to the top "tower" in the bottom photos."

Freakin' jerkfaces! :mad:

Indy_Chic said:
And I'll come with ya Agent Z and help you build the Temple of Akator sandcastle!:cool:

Deal! Just don't be dropping any homing device "breadcrumbs" on the way to the beach.... :cool:

Indy_Chic said:
Jabba the Hutt sandcastle!

sandstarwars.jpg

:eek:

Man, I'll take it as is, but I don't see my sandy Salacious Crumb anywhere? :(

Indy_Chic

gear guardian said:
Man, these things are truely SAND CASTLES

Yeah they sure are! It must take ages to build them. I mean take a look at this one!!

Sand_Castle_2_by_Suzuko42.jpg

Agent Z said:
Deal! Just don't be dropping any homing device "breadcrumbs" on the way to the beach....:cool:

Haha ok I agree to that!!! :D

And I can't believe people damaged that castle on purpose! Grrrr! Let me at 'em!

Last edited:

Agent Z

*picturing an army of Slave Leia's, carrying buckets and buckets of sand, sweating under the hot sun*

39.gif

Indy_Chic

Lol you boys are dreamers...:p

Well while you look at the slave Leia making sandcastles I will have my eye on someone else...

shirtless.jpg

thud.gif
thud.gif
thud.gif

|ZiR|

Indy_Chic said:
Well while you look at the slave Leia making sandcastles I will have my eye on someone else...

!!!

1214846103652.jpg

Is there any more of that, and where did you find it?!

Indy_Chic

Lol! I love that picture you posted|ZiR|! I found the picture from harrisonfordweb but it also can be found on the star wars original trilogy dvd's in the special features thing. It's one of my personal favourite Han Solo pic's! (y) And I can't find any other pictures like it...the internet has failed me again.:( I just wish there were more pics like it though...

Last edited:

Gear

Thats a hilariously awesome picture. I'd love to see Dark Night in theatres. It looks stellar.

Indy~Annie

Indy_Chic said:
Lol you boys are dreamers...:p

shirtless.jpg

thud.gif
thud.gif
thud.gif

i dont get what they mean...? hanging up side down?????:confused: