Hi Guys!

Dr.Jonesy

Welcome to TheRaven; The Space Between Spaces!
:hat:
We're not as active as we were in 2006-2009 (no new film kinda decreases traffic) but you'll still have plenty of fun here. There's a couple regulars and a mega-ton of lurkers!

Have a fun time!
:)

Dr.Jonesy

Mickiana said:
Welcome! Are you are a pilot?

If he is indeed a Crop Duster, I'd like to hear about it. Those guys are insane pilots, I watch one nearby where I live and they're amazing to see. I'd be crapping my pants if I was in the cockpit.

Stoo

Dr.Jonesy said:
I'd be crapping my pants if I was in the cockpit.
Come on, wimp! Upon first joining The Raven several years ago, it was pleasing to see some hard-boiled eggs posting here. I was SHOCKED at the amount of soft-boiled characters who joined up after "Crystal Skull"...but it doesn't surprise me now.

cropdustdair: I hope you aren't a wet belly-button member like, Dr. Jonesy!:eek:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
Come on, wimp! Upon first joining The Raven several years ago, it was pleasing to see some hard-boiled eggs posting here. I was SHOCKED at the amount of soft-boiled characters who joined up after "Crystal Skull"...but it doesn't surprise me now.

cropdustdair: I hope you aren't a wet belly-button member like, Dr. Jonesy!:eek:

Jonesy's so scared that he can't even turn of the bold button!!

What happens in an emergency when you need to emphasis a word. You'd be sitting duck. A dead man. Even, CAPS won't be able to save you...

Dr.Jonesy

Stoo said:

Seriously? I don't particularly like flying like a crazed pilot-stuntman (which is what the crop-duster in my area does in the black of night). Is that somehow a bad thing...?

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
Jonesy's so scared that he can't even turn of the bold button!!
Bold/Schmold...Dr. Jonesy doesn't even know if he's 19 or 29 years old.:rolleyes:
Dr.Jonesy said:
Seriously? I don't particularly like flying like a crazed pilot-stuntman (which is what the crop-duster in my area does in the black of night). Is that somehow a bad thing...?cockpit.
Where is your sense of adventure, Jonesy? :confused: Flying in a straight line is boring. Ask any pilot. I've done enough barrel rolls to know that Dr. Jonesy is a serious WIMP!
Dr.Jonesy said:

If he is indeed a Crop Duster, I'd like to hear about it. Those guys are insane pilots, I watch one nearby where I live and they're amazing to see. I'd be crapping my pants if I was in the cockpit.
Keep on keepin' on. Be glad that you what are you are. No one will hold it against you!

Last edited:

Dr.Jonesy

Stoo, you really seem like you hold this big grudge against me. I really don't get why. This is the second thread you've been giving me crap for no reason in.

Relax, man. Sheesh...

kongisking

Stoo said:
Bold/Schmold...Dr. Jonesy doesn't even know if he's 19 or 29 years old.:rolleyes:
Where is your sense of adventure, Jonesy? :confused: Flying in a straight line is boring. Ask any pilot. I've done enough barrel rolls to know that Dr. Jonesy is a serious WIMP!
Keep on keepin' on. Be glad that you what are you are. No one will hold it against you!

Stoo...from one friend to another...

Shut. Your. Face.

Oh, and welcome, CropDustAir. Watch your step around here!