TOD Music

Luke_indyWalker

For weeks, even months, i he been trying to obtain a copy of the TOD soundtrack, to no luck.
Therefore, can anyone help me find two cues:

-The escape from Lao Che Scene (travelling map)

and

-The fight in the mines leading to the mine cart chase.

If anyone could help me here i'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance!

For the escaping from Lao Che music with the map and everything, go to geocities.com/johnwilliams_tribute/JWmusic.html, find the instructions to listen to music on RealPlayer or download music, then go down to the Indiana Jones Trilogy section. Use those instructions for these two tracks: Fast Streets of Shanghai, and Slalom on Mt. Humol. As far as the music just before the mine cart chase goes, part of it is in Parade of the Slave Children, but it ends up being a concert type thing, and puts Short Round's Theme where the fight with the guard should be. Hope that helped!

Marion

Thanks in advance! [/B][/QUOTE]
You are in luck. I too couldn't find it anywhere it drove me nuts. but I bought mine from Amazon.com. The reason you can't find it anywhere else and its so expensive (around $35)is becaause they have to import it from Japan. Hope that you find this helpful and I urge you to buy it its worth every penny. It has the song Anything Goes in Cantonese on it and everything. It has the escape from Lao Che on there and the Childrens Crusade and the temple sacrifice music among others. hope this helps
marion