Which Ravener is which Muppet??

roundshort

Violet Indy said:
Nope. I think us girls are afraid of the connotation the name, "Miss Piggy" has.

But she was a main stay. How about Magda? That should work, we should have enough to put on the show

"Lets start the . . .

Webley

Id like to think Im Dr. Teeth
dr_teeth.jpg

Doc Savage

roundshort said:
oh man really bad visual. . .ouch TMI!
Hey, Shorty...hirsutism is mark of manliness in my neck of the woods. Just think George "The Animal" Steele with a full head of hair!!!;)

qafir

Hey Violet Indy,

From some of the vibes I get here, I think I may be the old white-suited guy that wanted Kermies legs. Yum nummy num num! Let's see, if I had to choose, I guess I'd rather be Animal, because he's the coolest. Gonzo's pretty great, too, but I don't like the sort of "chicks" he goes for. I'm Irish, so the Swedish Chef is out, although I do tend to sling things about a bit in the kitchen. Not street wise enough to be one of the rats. Oh, I got it. I"m not sure what their names were, but remember the two old geezers in the balcony making fun of everything? Yep,that's me!:p

Canyon

Violet Indy said:
Nope. I think us girls are afraid of the connotation the name, "Miss Piggy" has.

Well, this is the problem. ;)

Come to think of it, isn't she the only female character in the Muppets?

westford

There's also Camilla (Gonzo's chicken), and one of the Muppet band members is female (can't think of her name). Such a wide choice! ;)

I had the Muppet Movie on VHS and practically wore out the tape from watching it so much. "Turn left at the fork in the road!" :D

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
westford said:
one of the Muppet band members is female
Janice... involved with Zoot in season 1, thereafter with Floyd. I can't imagine why no one's identified with the blond valley girl yet.
From The Great Muppet Caper: "I said look, mother, it's my life, okay? So if I want to live on a beach and walk around naked... (notices everyone staring) ...oh."

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Canyon said:
Well, this is the problem. ;)

Come to think of it, isn't she the only female character in the Muppets?

She may not be, but she's the main female character. At least, with Janice we can understand what she's saying, unlike Camillla who is a chicken.