The "Jones Ranch" / My Collection

Sankara

In the near of Hannover / Germany is the "Jones Ranch" ;-) It's not really finished yet - but today I give you a first look into the Ranch and my Indiana Jones-Collection. I will post the rest of my Collection (many posters, magazines, standees) and more pictures of the Jones-Ranch in a few weeks.
Enjoy!

attachments.php

attachments.php

attachments.php

attachments.php

attachments.php

attachments.php

fixer79

Great collection, Dennis!
It's amazing how much T-shirts you've collected...
And I love that 'Indy stunt crew' cap! Great find!
Thumbs up, dude!
(y)

No Ticket

That's a pretty awesome collection! Wow! You've even got the Indy cologne. It comes in a box that looks like a book or grail diary, how cool! I used to have one of those Indy shirts when I was a kid. You said there's more? Can't wait to see what else.

Also, nice Indiana Jones birthday card, never seen one of those before!

Sankara

@to all
Thank you very much!

@Clinton Hammnon
It's sand from the "Indy III"-Location in Utah. It was a present from a good friend.

Sankara

Oh boy I've got soooo many E-Mails from Members of this Forum. Thank you very much!!! I'm glad you all love my huge collection. Today I will give you a preview of 3 of my standees. Posters, Comics etc. coming soon! I promise ;)

attachments.php

Ska

I have two Indy standee's...the one above for the DVD release from FYI (music & movie store)...and one for the Emperor's Tomb game from Gamestop (videogame store).

I just made repeated trips to the stores and asked politely.

BTW, very nice collection!