Your Confessions.

loganbush

I'm racist after I watch a movie with foreign bad guys.

I hate teenage girls. Whores

I wish I could be James Bond.

If I was a women I would be so in love with Harrison Ford.

indifan101

monkey said:
If I was a Lesbian, I would be so in love with Jessica Alba.

who wouldn't? ;)
Quote from Accepted: "I think about her when I master...........oh", "what?" "WHOA, Hahaha, what I say? what? "Man it's hot in here!"

No Ticket

I confess that anytime someone says "It's getting hot in here," I follow it with "So take off all your clothes.. I am, get-ing so hot... I wanna take my clothes off."

Top that.

Gear

indifan101 said:
who wouldn't? ;)
Quote from Accepted: "I think about her when I master...........oh", "what?" "WHOA, Hahaha, what I say? what? "Man it's hot in here!"

"... haha, I mean... do magic... uh...."

Finn

Staff member
gear guardian said:
What?!?....
If you're not gear guardian, that must mean that there's no gears to guard. And if there's no gears to guard, that means there must be some loose...

AngieAki

No Ticket said:
I confess that anytime someone says "It's getting hot in here," I follow it with "So take off all your clothes.. I am, get-ing so hot... I wanna take my clothes off."

Top that.
So do I. Even if it is my Grandma.

I also sing "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" whenever I have a milkshake.

When I get a piece of Laffy Taffy I shake it and sing, "Shake that Laffy Taffy"

Tootsie Rolls= "Let me see that tootsie roll"

Gear

Finn said:
If you're not gear guardian, that must mean that there's no gears to guard. And if there's no gears to guard, that means there must be some loose...

Well the name actually referred to a guard with gears. Sort of like a robot guard...

loganbush

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganbush
I hate teenage girls. Whores

Are you saying that all teenage girls are whores? Or are you saying that you hate teenage whores? Cause I am not a whore.

No, you actually seems like a pretty cool person. But in my particular situation everyone has no moral values in my town and they sleep around with anybody.

monkey

Loganbush, I don't live in your town, but from your description, I think I might like to.

Seriously though, instead of hating, maybe you should get in on some of the action there.

In my fantasy world......all teenage girls are whores.......

OK, whoa, too much information.

Sorry.

Indy_Chic

Violet Indy said:
We've got enough Jedi here. We need more Joneses! I have been to Disneyland and the Indy ride and had a crush on every young guy wearing the uniform for the ride! Actually, I got picked up more often in the States for the time I was there, three weeks, I got picked up more than the whole time I have lived in Australia. You'll know where I'm moving to... If I ever get the money.

Ok, I am so going to the Indy ride in Disneyland!!! It would be awesome to see those young guys wearing an Indy uniform...:eek:

No Ticket said:
I confess... I made out with a lesbian. I could go into further detail but I won't.

I took a lesbian to prom.

...and got ditched.

Hey man, I didn't know at the time!

Haha. What an awful night that was.

loganbush

Loganbush, I don't live in your town, but from your description, I think I might like to.

Seriously though, instead of hating, maybe you should get in on some of the action there.

In my fantasy world......all teenage girls are whores.......

OK, whoa, too much information.

Sorry.

Hey I'd be all for it if I didn't want STDs which are rampant through the school.

AngieAki

loganbush said:
No, you actually seems like a pretty cool person. But in my particular situation everyone has no moral values in my town and they sleep around with anybody.

Aww I see. And thanks.

monkey said:

I agree.:D