What's the 4-1-1?

Kate

I've been gone for the past three weeks or so and I seem to have missed a lot... namely the suspension of Ren, and I'd like to know what happened. Hook me up with the hot gossip if you can.

Love ya,
- Kate

Onya

<i>Huh?</i>

.... I must've been gone as long as you...

The dirt, people.

The dirt.

Webley

I dont think Ren was suspended from the Raven I think he is just takeing a time out but I could be wrong. To bad hes not hear on my birthday... more cake for us!!!!!!!!!!

Come back Ren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick5150

Hey, Happy Birthday Webley!

I understood the Ren and Gladhatter were given a one month suspension from the forum where they got into heated arguments. Check here. They are still free to post on others. I believe Ren needed some Raven-downtime but I cannot speak for him. I hope he comes back soon as well...

Kate, that'll teach you to go a whole three weeks without checking in ;)

Last edited:
The dirtis that Ren was in a bad way or something and immediatly up on my return to the raven after some time off, started attacking and slandering me relentlessly. I ask it to stop and he insisted to go on. May as well say it like it is . You cna read his post in the fedora section. Well in the end he got his suppension and they rewared me with the same for asking them to step in. I am not sure I got treated fairly and in the end near his departure, Ren actually appologixed and admited it being his fault that I was suspended. He has choosen to post on Lost pages and I continue to hope he gets that vexed spirit in to a better frame as his first post there was one that got him a stern repremand and I think it was also his last one there. Le us all hope Ren is felling better and less confrontational.

Foot note: While I still think I was not treated 100% fairly, I think the 30 day supension thing is not a bad deal and allows folks getting off on wrong foot a cooling off period and is a fair thing if applied correctly. I further think this is by far the most fair and progressive forum of the 5 I read from and has some great mods and an extreemly fair Admin named Gilles. No sucking up just the truth. Final note is i plan to pen a forum my self in a few days if the related fees are as I was just informed and it will be a bare knukles forum with little moderation and I will not be doing any administration of my own but instead just be one of the guys and gals. My forum should be primarily for folks that love hats and indy and secondarily for folks that prefer a less structured posting limitation and a greater ability to select custom avatars and basically have freedom to discuss any thing they want. I am led to assume that wiser people than I like Gilles, does not allow such activity due to he fact that maost forum peole are all cry babies and would leave such a forum in a hurry if they joined but my forum will not be for the weak of heart, small children weak women or cowardly men but will only be for those that can stand the heat as all others will ahve to get out of the kitchen.

My forum will be for any kind of advertisin you care to post on it and any kind of talk you are not ashamed of. finally I should not say My forum as it will have little or nothing to do with me and be a peoples forum.