The Dark Knight Rises

WillKill4Food

JP Jones said:
It seems Batman Rises takes place a year or two from Begins, and Batman would seem kind of pathetic to me, if he got himself killed in that amount of time.
That's my reasoning as well. I thought the point of not killing the Joker in TDK was that, in an unseen continuum following the third film, Batman and the Joker would be sparring forever after as Batman deals with the rest of the rogue's gallery. I never assumed that we are seeing all of the Nolanverse in film; rather we are seeing one story arc about Batman's beginning.

Any word/thoughts on whether Scarecrow will/should be back in TDKR?

Pale Horse

Staff member
The Man said:
Perhaps I was angling at a Morgan Freeman takeover...as long as they don't change his lovely voice when donning the Batsuit...

The Septuagenarian? That's even worse than the Sexagenarian! :sick:

Montana Smith

Pale Horse said:
The Septuagenarian? That's even worse than the Sexagenarian! :sick:

old_bats_420.jpg

The Man

Cheer on the Rogues. Hut-hut-hut!

In the movie there will be a part where the Gotham Rogues play against the Rapid City Monuments, and a stadium of extras is needed to play fans. Anyone over the age of fourteen may be an extra, but if you?re fourteen through seventeen, you must be accompanied by an adult.

There is a chance filming for this will be rescheduled, if, say, it rains. However, right now the plan is to film it from 7 in the morning to 7 in the evening.

JP Jones

I just saw the trailer, and without giving too much away, Bane will be amazing! Finally something that screams BATMAN!:D :D :D :D :D

Dr Bones

As it looks like the batpod under the tarp...Is this from Dark Knight and just more internet baloney?

Would have thought the batmobile woud be under wraps even if it is just theold tumbler?

We'll see.

The Man

<object width="720" height="347"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/42728"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/42728" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="347"></embed></object>​

WillKill4Food

Pale Horse said:
Is that catwoman in the final shot?
I think its Bane, unless they secretly cast Rosie O'Donnell as Catwoman.

Edit: I can see that you're referring to the person standing in the background now. Probably a thug, as YouNeverKnow said.

Last edited: