Looking for experienced web programer/designer.

the Fiddler

Now I realize my last post was in the wrong forum, and before anyone tries to move this one. Please read on.

I was over at the http://www.fanfilms.com forum a while back and me and this other guy came up with an idea for a web site. One that hasn't really been done. It would be a movie sounds page. Not for clips and sound bites from movies, but for SoundFX. And it would just have sound effects of all different sorts for use in various fan related stuff. It would mostly focus on Indy and Star Wars. This would make it easy for those creating fanfilms, audio dramas, desktop themes, websites, etc.

Of course it would have a special section featuring those very recognizable sounds from our favorite shows (I just love the sound of Indy's pistol in Raiders), but would also include just tons of sounds of all kinds of different things, to minimize the need for people to buy and utilize expensive recording equipment.

I'm a decent graphic designer, and have the web space and a huge collection of sounds ready to go, but I'm not much at anything but the basics of web design/programing. So I'm looking for an experienced web programmer to help me make this possible. I can offer some small 'gifts', but can't pay anything since much of the content would be copyrighted material, so it would all be created and offered for free.

If you are interested or know somebody who would be, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

--the Fiddler

P.S.
If you're the owner/operator of a great site like theraider.net or fanfilms.com and are interested in doing this as a partnership/affiliate thing, PLEASE contact me soon.

[Edited by the Fiddler on 06-03-2003 at 04:59 pm]