How old r YOU?

MP3

VP said:
You told me that in the PHOTO/PROFILE -thread.

Yeah, that's the one. :(

Although you're still wrong - if you take a closer look at that thread, it says that I'll be 18 in April - right now I'm still 17. ;)

Rumpled Fedora said:
Hey IndyGirl, you didn't say how old you were???
I am 15.

WOWOWOWOWOW!!! I thought I was the only person this young on this site!!! But to answer your question, I am 12.. yes... 12 years old. BEAT THAT!!! LOL J/K

Wow, this is the first thread I ever started! Maybe it'll grow even bigger!

Thanx,
IndyGirl821

Oh yeah Ren, sorry if I got you mad. Yeah, I definly agree that this world is going to pieces. More and more people nowadays don't read or do anything. All they do is sit on the computer for hours on end, chatting with no moral value...:D I wish some people would remember what a book is... :(

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
I'm 20 (and too scared to let you guess! ;)). It seems to be close to the Raven average; I feel better now.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Re: It was a mess of good years

Joe Brody said:
Wow. This has taken off. I'm 35 too. Yeah, there's a pretty good range here, and they are good years for all . . . heh, I think there's a sappy Sinatra song that's marginally on point here (and yes, it predate even us old-timers -- except for guys like Mr. Fisk who are sticking with the Golden Age):

When I was seventeen
It was a very good year
It was a very good year for small town girls
And soft summer nights
We?d hide from the lights
On the village green
When I was seventeen

When I was twenty-one
It was a very good year
It was a very good year for city girls
Who lived up the stair
With all that perfumed hair
And it came undone
When I was twenty-one

When I was thirty-five
It was a very good year
It was a very good year for blue-blooded girls
Of independent means
We?d ride in limousines
Their chauffeurs would drive
When I was thirty-five

But now the days grow short
I?m in the autumn of the year
And now I think of my life as vintage wine
from fine old kegs
from the brim to the dregs
And it poured sweet and clear
It was a very good year

It was a mess of good years

God, I love that song...

Kate

I can't believe we have a twelve-year-old here at the Raven! I would have killed for a message board like this at age twelve. At that point in my life I was busy writing uber-bad fan-fic and "screenplays" based on the intrepid adventures of Dr. Jones. Oh, how I wanted to be Marion.... those were the days, man. Good times. :)

robbiem

I'm 16 and take Latin... I also have been very successful as a graphic artist... so please do not lose faith in my future =P

Pale Horse

Staff member
*A Pale Horse Enters on the horizon

robbiem said:
I'm 16 and take Latin... I also have been very successful as a graphic artist... so please do not lose faith in my future =P

I've seen the future, kid...faith is all you got.

<small>(Welcome to the Raven)</small>

Wow, I guess I really am the youngest kid on this site...

TOTAL MAYHAM!!!

It would be pretty kewl if someone WAS younger than me...:D

Kate

My first thread became really long too- I was psyched as you were. Who was the first person to be friendly to you? The person to befriend me here was Strider, whom I owe a great debt. Strider, bub, wherever you are I love ya! Never forget it!

Finn

Staff member
<small>Keep going like that and it may not become any longer, I warn you.</small>

Kate

Ah, be nice, Finn! ;)

So back on topic. What would you say the average age round here is? 20 or so?

Kate

Yeah- canyon is a sweetie. AND she posts hot pix of Herrison for us too. We love Canyon! She's our big sister!