Lost Indy Wave at Comic-Con 2011

inky_skin

Billy Ray said:
Hey, those are pretty cool stands...and the price is very reasonable too.

Like Nick, I don't get commission either ;) but I've used SmallJoes from the UK numerous times - they always deliver and there shipping is reasonable.

Montana Smith

Play.com replied to my email.

However, it's just a generic reply and bears no relevance to the message I actually sent:

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry that we have not yet been able to supply you with your order, which is currently in the process of re-stocking; please be aware some products can take up to 28 days to come back into stock.

Please note that you will not be charged for this item until the time of shipping and you still have the option to cancel the order by logging into your account and pressing the cancel button next to the item in your outstanding orders.

If you have any further queries please consult the FAQ section of our Help pages. Alternatively you can contact our Customer Support Team on 0845 800 1020 (UK only) or +44 (0)1534 877 595 (outside UK). Our opening hours are 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards,

Customer Support Team
Play.com

updated with packaged images...
http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=262&itemid=17431
IJ%20Hasbro%20SDCC%20packaging1.jpg

IJ%20Hasbro%20SDCC%20packaging2.jpg

That packaging will look great....in the trash! MOC in for suckers!:p

Lance Quazar

Wow. That is astonishingly horrible.

So lazy and slapped together. Clearly NO time or effort was spent on this the packaging at all. Lame.

Billy Ray

tnswman said:
It looks to me like the Box for the figures was already shown on the slide shown at Toy Fair. Look at the box to the left of the slide with the Gold sticker.

Looks like tnswman was right after all...that is the box. It was right there in front of us all this time. I do like the inside cover though, it looks pretty cool, but like I said, I couldn't care less about the packaging...it's the figures I want!

IJ_Hasbro_SDCC_packaging1.jpg

IJ_Hasbro_SDCC_packaging2.jpg

Last edited:

Lance Quazar

Billy Ray said:
Looks like tnswman was right after all...that is the box. It was right there in front of us all this time. I do like the inside cover though, it looks pretty cool, but like I said, I couldn't care less about the packaging...it's the figures I want!

I remember that and I remember thinking, "Nah, that can't be the packaging. It's just a slapped together bit of clip art. Surely the will do SOMETHING better for the real packaging."

Oh, well. No matter. As featofstrength said, the packaging will indeed look great in the trash. The figures themselves are the prize!

And we're less than one week and counting!!!!

Dr. Joenes

Lost Wave Misc.

Maybe this is old news but starwarsshop.com is now closed apparently (no more). Looks like as of yesterday.

Hopeful that Hasbro Toy Shop will have these. I would hate to think I won't be able to get my hands on at least one set.

Dr. Joenes said:
Maybe this is old news but starwarsshop.com is now closed apparently (no more). Looks like as of yesterday.

Hopeful that Hasbro Toy Shop will have these. I would hate to think I won't be able to get my hands on at least one set.

I read somewhere in the last day or 2, that these will be available on hasbrotoyshop.com

vf wing

Thank-you for those links Lance! I want to get one set for my display and one to open for ACTION POSES. That is all ! :)

indyclone25

me neither, i looked today and nothing i searched under "comic con exclusives" and they show four items and no indy or star wars

Nurhachi1991

Ugggg seeing people on facebook post supid pictures of them at Comic Con is driving me crazy! Knowing that the figures are there and not being able to get them :p

indyclone25

darn it . i wish i had known someone going to the show .a friend said a friend of his was going and he said maybe he would stop by and get aset , but he thought it was doubtful.