Little things I noticed in the ToD credits

VP

Moderator Emeritus
I noticed some things in the ToD credits.

The Second Unit Director is Michael Moore. He is also the Assistant Effects Editor.
The eel eater is named Arthur F Repola, obviously a Finn. He is also the Production Coordinator of the visual effects.

Finn

Staff member
VP said:
I noticed some things in the ToD credits.

The Second Unit Director is Michael Moore. He is also the Assistant Effects Editor.

Same in Raiders. Not <i>the</i> Moore, though.

The eel eater is named Arthur F Repola, obviously a Finn. He is also the Production Coordinator of the visual effects.
An Americano with Finnish roots. Works for LucasFilm. Had a cameo in ToD.

I

Indy's_main_man

If it's THE Michael Moore there'd probably a deleted scene where he runs on set sweaty holding a piece of turkey and ranting about politics.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Michael D Moore, the second unit director of ToD was born in 1914.
Michael Moore, the psudeo-documentary director was born in 1954.

IndyMcFly

There's one guy (I can't remember his name now... or what he did... lol) but he worked on ToD, I think he did special effects or something, but anyway, he went to my high school, and graduated in the class of '73. I was in the office one day and as I looked around (Nixon went there, too) I saw a Temple of Doom poster, and I did a small double-take, and when I looked again, it was a guy standing in front of one, and then said his name, affiliation with ToD, and graduating class. I thought that was interesting, and just thought I'd share.

In Christ,
Shane

Indy Smith

There's also a Michael J. Moore who does second Unit Directing on films like 8 Mile and Spider-Man. I actually thought it was the same bloke from the Indy movies.