New Acquisitions!!

Arab Swordsman

This isn't really a new purchase but I got to meet James Rollins last night and get my Indiana Jones novelization (along with a few other of his books) signed. He was a super nice guy and I would encourage anyone to stop by one of his books signings if he is in your area.

Billy Ray

ChromiumBlue37 said:
Congrats and Happy Birthday!!

What a find! Is the BMF box HUGE???

They don't call it "BMF" for nothing! The girl that brought it out of the stock room had to roll it out on a dolly! Of course, she was just a little bitty thing...I carried it out like a man...without a bag, because they didn't have one big enough;) The box actually has handles built into the sides so you can carry it.

Goonie

Billy Ray said:
They don't call it "BMF" for nothing!

BMF? As in BMF wallet in Pulp Fiction? lol(y)

I picked up another German Soldier to get my third Sankara Stone relic. I got an army of 5 Nazis now, including my three single and one two-pack of german soldiers. I still could use a couple soldiers for my troop car.

I finished reading Omnibus Volume 1, so I picked up Volume 2 the other day.

picked up an Indiana Jones Mighty Mug...i saw a few Last Crusade Indys but none of the other figures, on the same day no less that Hasbrotoyshop.com sends out the one i ordered:mad: Still gotta wait for the others to ship i guess

tnswman

Billy Ray said:
They don't call it "BMF" for nothing! The girl that brought it out of the stock room had to roll it out on a dolly! Of course, she was just a little bitty thing...I carried it out like a man...without a bag, because they didn't have one big enough;) The box actually has handles built into the sides so you can carry it.

LOL!! I started to ask if you used the MANdles on it LOL!!

It's awesome isn't it?

ChromiumBlue37

The back end shot IS new!
Looks like the obelisk opens up into a staircase.

The boxed picture is also new and well very fun looking.

Last edited:

indyclone25

a banner day today, i picked up the indy mighty mugg , and the talking indy 12 inch and mutt 12 in figures , along with two of the star wars droid factory sets --- thats spends sixty bucks pretty fast

iLUVINDY

indyclone25 said:
a banner day today, i picked up the indy mighty mugg , and the talking indy 12 inch and mutt 12 in figures , along with two of the star wars droid factory sets --- thats spends sixty bucks pretty fast

You should of waited for the NEW 12" MUTT (W/ LEATHER JACKET), that comes out in SEPTEMBER!!!!

I got my LC indy fig in mail today, EXCELLENT FIGURE!!!! One of the best INDYS out there, Still waiting for my 5 other figs (y) (y)

Nurhachi1991

ChromiumBlue37 said:
BMF = Big Millennium Falcon

Hasbro finally made a new, larger scale MF vehicle that doubles as a playset. It's brand new!

Cool! I thought it was something er.......................... else :eek:

Stoo

Nice Indy Day in London yesterday...

£3.95 - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Synopsis
£3.99 - Indiana Jones Playing Cards/Speelkaarten/Spielkarten/Cartas de Juego (by Cartamundi)
£9.99 - Indiana Jones Top Trumps "Specials" (w/plastic case)
£2.60 - Official Indiana Jones Comic #2 (w/notepad & pen, U.K. version)
£39.99 - Indiana Jones Monopoly

The Synopsis is strange. It is basically a like a 8.5" X 12" greeting card, with photos, artwork & a "synopsis" about the film inside.
What is this? Was it handed out at some theatres?

Way of the dodo

I haven't seen anything new in weeks, is it possible some stores are holding back the Last Crusade figures until all that new Star Wars stuff comes out, so they can have both sections full of new stuff?

Lambonius

Way of the dodo said:
I haven't seen anything new in weeks, is it possible some stores are holding back the Last Crusade figures until all that new Star Wars stuff comes out, so they can have both sections full of new stuff?

It's possible, I suppose. I saw a palate of action figure cases at a Walmart the other night, and one of them was marked as the Star Wars Clone Wars figures, but I haven't seen them out on shelves yet, so they may be holding those back at least. Incidentally, I did NOT see any Indy Wave 3 cases, but they could have been buried, I guess. I'm beginning to suspect that the more likely reason we aren't seeing the LC figures at very many places is simply because Hasbro only shipped those cases out in very limited supply, and that we'll have to wait for the Wave 3 Revision cases next month before they start to actually become easier to find.

indyclone25

i was at my local target last night and the star wars section was light maybe one or two figures left and the figures were clearanced to 4.48 ---i guess they just wanted to make room for the new clone wars toys and the legacy figures ---and the indy figures were still sitting there no additions for the last crusade , i guess i need to buy some figures from them and hide some other in other parts of the store so they see the pegs are emptied ---- lol no i really wouldn't do that --- but it would be funny

Rhys135

Stoo said:
The Synopsis is strange. It is basically a like a 8.5" X 12" greeting card, with photos, artwork & a "synopsis" about the film inside.
What is this? Was it handed out at some theatres?

Yep, at the London premiere. There were loads going on eBay around the time of the film's release for about the same price you paid, and as John Hurt was the special guest there, there were some signed one's going too!