Iron Man 2

Goonie

QBComics said:
Wait, how does he have the Mark 1 suit? He must've rebuilt it. Looks cool.

Simple. Obadiah had it at Stark Industries. Remember when he was leaving the terrorist camp, he told his men to wrap everything up. So, he brought the Mark 1 suit back to Stark Industries where the techs used it as the basis for the Iron Monger suit. Somehow after the explosion at the end, Tony must've retrieved it and put it in his Iron Man suit museum.

This is the movie I'm loking forward to the most next summer. (y)

I was looking at the Iron Man toys and noticed the Titanium Man fig. Is this a preview of what's to come next year?

The Man

The Years Fall Away...

"They wanted to go with a rival for Tony Stark who is closer to his age, and make him American," Rockwell said. Rockwell went on to say that his character would serve as a rival in terms of influence, prestige and social power, but wouldn't be fighting against Tony Stark, decked out in his own suit of battle armor.

Joe Brody

DocWhiskey said:
That's what the studio claimed but when Howard actually spoke about it he said he had no idea why they dropped him. The whole situation's a little foggy. I figure one of them is lying.

I'm a Howard fan as well -- but I don't if there's anything foggy about him getting canned. At some point I recall Favreau stating that it took too many scenes to get what he wanted from Howard. I'm inclined to believe Favreau because he seems to be pretty straight up -- and if it is not true, Favreau pretty clearly slandered Howard.

The Man

rourkex-large.jpg

"Wrestle me now, b!tch!"

caats

if i had to guess i'd say the people who built that suit/broke him outta prison put him there for a test-run. unless he built it in prison(groan) and waltzed over to the raceway near his prison.

TheMutt92

I can't wait! W/ this, Inception, and Robin Hood, 2010 is looking to be a pretty good year for solid blockbusters!

TheMutt92

Hulk cameo...?

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=14529

Just recently, Marvels' Kevin Feige revealed that there will be some members of the Hulk universe in the upcoming "The Avengers" movie. That hardly confirms that the Hulk will be in the film.

To get a few more details, IGN caught up with Edward Norton at the Television Critics Association and asked if the character will appear in "The Avengers." "I probably won't comment on that, just because [Marvel] keeps a pretty tight reign on what they are letting out," said Norton, hinting at his involvement.

And according to NukeTheFridge, Marvel wants Norton for more than just "The Avengers." "[He] will have a possible cameo [in Iron Man 2] as both Bruce Banner and the Hulk," said the site.