Hello

pastorgavin

Hi,

I'm new here. Let me introduce myself. I'm a 32 year old Indy fan who doesn't know what to expect from the new movie. In some ways I'm looking forward to it, but in other ways I'm really worried that it is going to ruin what has gone before.

I am a pastor in a small town in the middle of nowhere, Iowa. I am a fan of all sorts of things that pastors aren't usually thought to be fans of, like Star Wars, Batman, Indiana Jones, Star Trek, etc... Notice that I may be just a bit of a geek.

Anyway, I mainly joined so that I could ask a question about one of the Max McCoy books I've recently read, but I put that question in the literature section and thought I'd introduce myself here.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
welcome_uus.png

Welcome, pastorgavin.

pastorgavin

Pale Horse said:
Why are all the pastors from Iowa?

Actually, I'm not from Iowa, I just live here. I grew up in WA state and still consider that my home. My first call out of Seminary was to Iowa, and I am enjoying it very much here, though I miss the mountains and the ocean. Who are the other pastors from Iowa here?

And, by the way, thanks everyone for the welcome.

-Gavin :)

NoCamels

Welcome! Pastors are allowed to be geeks... it's easier to relate to the rest of the geeks that way. Welcome again! :D