Mutt or Marion (or even Short Round) in Indy 5?

Would you like Mutt or Marion in Indy 5?

• Yes I would like Mutt in Indy 5

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yes I would like Marion in Indy 5

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No I don't want Mutt in Indy 5

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No I don't want Marion in Indy 5

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Both Mutt and Marion in Indy 5

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters

Meerkat

I wouldn't mind either Mutt's or Marion's involvement in Indy 5, as long as they don't ruin the plot. However, I would NOT like to see Mutt take over Indiana Jones' role. Then it would be Mutt Jones, not Indiana Jones.

Last edited:

metalinvader

Darth Vile said:
Not meant as a slight (so please don't take offence)... but I can't believe that someone on a dedicated Indy site would not have seen KOTCS... or read the novel... or read the entire comic book. I would have stopped eating for a week to ensure I could afford a cinema ticket. ;)

I question if she has seen ANY of the movies....

Robyn

Stoo said:
Which website were you streaming the film from? Did you have to pay to watch it? Why don't you go and rent the movie from a video store?

Yep, couldn't be more than a few bucks to rent it, unless she's not allowed at the video store either?:confused:

In "Raiders" and the Marvel comics, yes, of course! In "Skull", no.:(

Well I can definitely understand that! I'm still holding out for a return of Raiders Marion, don't know if that will ever happen, but I'm hoping..

Insomniac

If It's a sequel I'd like like both Marion and Mutt back.

Mutt would be in the beginning opening scene helping Indy in the intro and then dissipates after Indy gets on the plane he'll be back in the states as for marion would be with Indy the whole time.
:hat:

Stoo said:
Well, it does matter quite frankly because when you write something like this:
...how could you possibly know if that's the "best part" when you haven't seen the entire movie or read the complete comic book? If you still don't know the story at this point then wishing for Mutt to return in the next film shouldn't matter since you probably WON'T be seeing that one either!:p

Which website were you streaming the film from? Did you have to pay to watch it? Why don't you go and rent the movie from a video store?

:confused:I don't understand, honestly. Please explain.
You will have to ask my brother RC, BTW we were watching it free. My parents do not allow myself or my brother to go to the Theather, I shop at Blockbuster. I plan on buying KOTCS if my parents will let me, I don't like renting. My mom doesn't like me to buy movies that have cursing in them, if theres one bad word i have to turn the movie off, because my mom says so. The only Reason I've seen Raiders and The Last Crusade because I was watching the movies on the internet while my parents were at work, I watched Last Crusade on Sci-Fi when my mom was in bed. BTW i watched Raiders on movieforums.com but they closed that site down, because people were not donating on the forum.

Stoo

IndyWolf15 said:
You will have to ask my brother RC, BTW we were watching it free.
1) I'd rather not. No, thank you. 2) You were both watching it for FREE of the internet? The movie is available to BUY or RENT. You are participating in something that is AGAINST THE LAW!:whip:
IndyWolf15 said:
My parents do not allow myself or my brother to go to the Theather,
Again, why are you not allowed to go to the theatre? It doesn't make sense. Your brother is in his 20s, right?:confused: (Why don't you like renting?)
IndyWolf15 said:
I plan on buying KOTCS if my parents will let me, I don't like renting. My mom doesn't like me to buy movies that have cursing in them, if theres one bad word i have to turn the movie off, because my mom says so. The only Reason I've seen Raiders and The Last Crusade because I was watching the movies on the internet while my parents were at work, I watched Last Crusade on Sci-Fi when my mom was in bed.
MUTT SAYS "BULLSH!T" in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!:eek: Might as well scratch it off your list...There's even more CURSING/SWEARING and GRUESOME scenes in the other movies as pointed out in your What's Happening? thread. Now, I have to ask...WHY DO YOU LIKE INDIANA JONES?:confused:
IndyWolf15 said:
BTW i watched Raiders on movieforums.com but they closed that site down, because people were not donating on the forum.
Did you or your brother ever "donate" to that forum (run by some muppet who uploaded it to the itnernetz)? If you like Indy, why don't you "donate" your $$$ to the people who made the movies by purchasing or renting them...ESPECIALLY if you and your bro' have such big opinions on the franchise & WANT MORE (which you are both clarmouring for!):gun:

TheLastCrusader

One of them can come back, but not both. KotCS lacked energy, and part of that was due to the large amount of sidekicks. Sidekicks can be awesome, but too much of them can easily slow down the story and the action. It becomes less focused.
I see potential in Mutt though, just too bad Shia couldn't go all the way with his character, b/c of the mediocre writing.

Robyn

There's gotta be a way to at least halfway please all the fans, including fans like me who love Marion.

JP Jones

Every Indy movie needs a love interest. Preferably one that will get in the way and makes things harder for Indy. Marion already has experience in these adventures, so she would make things run smoothly. My idea is to leave Marion at home and bring along Mutt and his girlfriend. A Willie type girlfriend that Indy will want to yell at, but is not technically allowed to.

Stoo said:
Again, why are you not allowed to go to the theatre? It doesn't make sense. Your brother is in his 20s, right?:confused: (Why don't you like renting?)
Well I don't like renting because you don't get to keep the movie, I like buying better. I'm not getting into why my parents don't take us to Theathers, because some one will start ranting off, yes my brother is 20.

I plan on getting a job then I will be able to buy all the Indy movie series. I want Marion in at least one scene, not in mostly every scene but at last one scene.

DocWhiskey

IndyWolf15 said:
Anyone think Mutt should get a whip like his father? Doesn't Mutt use a sword?

He uses the sword in one movie...so far.

Indy used a machete a lot in ToD but he didn't keep that for the next 2 films. It would be cool if Mutt's weapon of choice was a sword. I don't want to see him with a whip that's for sure. Actually now that I think about it, I really don't want to see Mutt.

Gear

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Yeah, this guy may be sitting next to you in the theater.
PeeWeeHerman.jpg

HAHAHA.

Yeah, and I don't want to sit on his weird talking chair's face!

(But I hear the big P has good taste in movies)

DocWhiskey said:
He uses the sword in one movie...so far.

Indy used a machete a lot in ToD but he didn't keep that for the next 2 films. It would be cool if Mutt's weapon of choice was a sword. I don't want to see him with a whip that's for sure. Actually now that I think about it, I really don't want to see Mutt.
So why the big change, if I may ask? I really want Indy to be the only one with a whip and the Fedora, its what made Indiana Jones!

DocWhiskey

IndyWolf15 said:
So why the big change, if I may ask? I really want Indy to be the only one with a whip and the Fedora, its what made Indiana Jones!

Exactly. That's what I said in my post. No whip or fedora for Mutt and hopefully let's hope no Mutt.