Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

westford

Kumba said:
Also, hey Westford, I thought you were a girl, lol. What's up with where you said "you took the words right out of my mouth"? You want to go on a date with Keira Knightley? hahahahaha! ;)
That was sarcasm m'dear. Pirates is the best film I've seen all summer too, but not because of Keira I'm afraid...

Kumba

Canyon said:
This is great Kumba! You've used one of my quotes as your signature.

Wow, I'm honoured!

Oh goody! I'm glad your happy, unlike Westford who was allegedly being "sarcastic". HA! You still didn't explain what you meant, btw. And you Canyon, didn't give your insight on my situation. How unlike you, tsk tsk tsk.......:p lol! and before i go, here is yet the same pic of my beloved keira!
yphoto4.jpg

westford

It doesn't matter Kumba...

I hear Kiera is going to be in George Clooney's new movie, filming here in Scotland and in Canada sometime soon(ish)...

Kumba

westford said:
It doesn't matter Kumba...

I hear Kiera is going to be in George Clooney's new movie, filming here in Scotland and in Canada sometime soon(ish)...

Oh, it's ok. I was just giving you a hard time, sry. George Clooney is a good actor. i especially like Three Kings and Ocean's Eleven.

fixer79

I just saw PotC. I liked it a lot. Good ol' swashbucklin' action! Depp's amazing yet again.

Can't wait till the DVD and the 2005 sequel!

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
fixer79 said:
I just saw PotC. I liked it a lot. Good ol' swashbucklin' action! Depp's amazing yet again.

Can't wait till the DVD and the 2005 sequel!
Correction: sequels! They are going to filming two Pirates movies at once. YEAH!

Kumba

Attila the Professor said:
I feel really rather bad for Kumba's lady friend, considering his high level of interest in Miss Knightley.

Hahaha, oh don't worry about that. It just so happens that i have a new lady friend, so i don't need to look at Keira's pic anymore. I've got my own stunning beauty to indelve! :) Oh, sry canyon, had to change my signature, hehehe. btw, i saw scary movie 3 with my lady friend and it was HILARIOUS!!!! You must see it, now! NOW!

Canyon

Kumba said:
Attila the Professor said:
I feel really rather bad for Kumba's lady friend, considering his high level of interest in Miss Knightley.

Hahaha, oh don't worry about that. It just so happens that i have a new lady friend, so i don't need to look at Keira's pic anymore. I've got my own stunning beauty to indelve! :) Oh, sry canyon, had to change my signature, hehehe. btw, i saw scary movie 3 with my lady friend and it was HILARIOUS!!!! You must see it, now! NOW!

Abandoning Keira eh? Have you told your lady friend that she's a 'stunning beauty', cos thats the way to a girls heart! :D Shame to had to change your signature <small>cos I've never been referred to as 'dashing' before!</small> ;)

Kumba

Canyon said:
[
Abandoning Keira eh? Have you told your lady friend that she's a 'stunning beauty', cos thats the way to a girls heart! :D Shame to had to change your signature <small>cos I've never been referred to as 'dashing' before!</small> ;) [/B]

Of course I've told her she's a stunning beauty! Well actually, what really happened is i was about to say goodbye to her then i said "gosh, you are so damn pretty!" and then i hugged her. And don't worry canyon, i'm sure that won't be the last time someone says you're "dashing", hahaha :)

Canyon

Kumba said:
Canyon said:
[
Abandoning Keira eh? Have you told your lady friend that she's a 'stunning beauty', cos thats the way to a girls heart! :D Shame to had to change your signature <small>cos I've never been referred to as 'dashing' before!</small> ;)

Of course I've told her she's a stunning beauty! Well actually, what really happened is i was about to say goodbye to her then i said "gosh, you are so damn pretty!" and then i hugged her. And don't worry canyon, i'm sure that won't be the last time someone says you're "dashing", hahaha :) [/B]

Aww, that's so sweet :eek: <small>what you said to her, that is</small>.

hffan2000

Just saw pirates this week for the first time when it came out on dvd. the movie rocks! the whole cast is amazing and it's a classic adventure film. definitely worthy of renderking's article on theindyexperience.com :)

merancapeman

I watched the previews and knew it was going to be a dumb movie made by disney.

I was wrong.

I thought it was a great classic movie and I loved it, but I think you can rather associate the Hulk with Indy then Pirates. Trust me, I don't think they had Indy in mind. It reminds me of "Goonies"...

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Remember they are going to make at least one sequel...there is talk about two sequels filmed at once.:)

bob

I have just got round to seeing it and i must say that i really enjoyed it, it really had a great piratey feeling to it.
But of course this is almost all down to Depp who overshadowed everyone, i thought that maybe it was a tad overlong though it just seemed to go on and on

indydude

Kumba said:
One Phrase: BEST MOVIE OF THE SUMMER!

'Pirates' had so many one-liners, I was cracking up all the way through. Also, that English girl, Keira Knightley, IS HOT! That's the only reason you need to see the movie! ;) omg, what'd i'd give to go on a date with her! :)

I agree completly with you she is sooo super hot!!!! if you liked her in that you should also see bend it like bekham, you can see her legs. sigh..... ;-)