IndianaJonesShop.com comes lives on April 1st

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
As reported at starwars.com
indy_shop_splash.jpg

If this is a joke I'll get really pissed.:cool:

Snakes

YES! Great news. One thing that puzzles me however: it lists the ultimate guide and Hasbro figures, both of which aren't supposed to be released until may. Are they saying they will be available eventually or on April 1st?

Snakes said:
YES! Great news. One thing that puzzles me however: it lists the ultimate guide and Hasbro figures, both of which aren't supposed to be released until may. Are they saying they will be available eventually or on April 1st?

Eventually.

Billy Ray

I don't understand everyone's confusion:confused:

I don't think blueseattle is saying that he found the Hasbro stuff at all...just that he is looking forward to it. You know, kind of like "I'm all over that" or something to that effect.

seattle, if I'm wrong, please correct me...

blueseattle

Billy Ray said:
I don't understand everyone's confusion:confused:

I don't think blueseattle is saying that he found the Hasbro stuff at all...just that he is looking forward to it. You know, kind of like "I'm all over that" or something to that effect.

seattle, if I'm wrong, please correct me...

You're right on the map... "X never.. marks the spot."

Haha, I'm just excited, that's all. I will order the entire wave. I live in Chicago, so there's no Wal Marts or Toys R Us' nearby. I do have one Lego set so far.

Lao Che Pun

Does anyone know how much the "Shared Exclusive Gentle Giant Bronze Indy on Horse Statue" will run?

I imagine a ton.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Lao Che Pun said:
Does anyone know how much the "Shared Exclusive Gentle Giant Bronze Indy on Horse Statue" will run?

I imagine a ton.
That might be expensive to ship something that weighs a ton. ;)

I can't wait for the IndianaJonesShop.com site to open! Time to open my wallet and let Lucas rob me blind.(y)