• Elsa Schneider(Crusade)

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Sophia Hapgood (FoA and IM)

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Mei Ying (Emporer's Tomb)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Vicky (YIJC - Love's Sweet Song)

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Maya (YIJC - Daredevils of the Desert)

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Montana Smith

VP said:
Lots of girls there, which one of them would you like to see?

Eventually...all of them.

But for a start (and purely for the benefit of comparison, of course), how about Marion in her nightie and Willie climbing the bridge?

Do you have plans to enhance the archive with your screeshots, VP? Probably quite a bit of work there reducing each one down to fit a Raven page, but in movie sequence order it would make a fine resource.

:hat:

VP said:
Lots of girls there, which one of them would you like to see?
Use your best judgement...

5018822992_a2f5a6a278_z.jpg

She's beyond hot...beautiful.:eek:

indyclone25

philhos said:
Post one of her where she's standing next to Belloq and the Nazi guy (can't remember his name and frankly I don't care) and you'll get a GOOD look at her non-panty lines! :)
when i was 15 and saw that scene and i saw she wasnt wearing panyties i was ''oh yeah , now that's my kinda woman.''
ever since then i had two hollywood crushes , carrie fisher and karen allen., and i have met both of them , i have a picture taken with karen and carrie wouldnt let pictures be taken with her . but now i have met them both , if i had a third it would be christina applegate .

michael said:
You're too harsh, Rocket, Capshaw's a pretty girl still.
Girl? She hasn't got enough estrogen to be considered a woman much less a girl anymore! She's a man baby.

Now Karen Allen can still get it done...