How does Indy get his clothes back?

78rpm

Hello, this is my first post ever on here. I've been a fan since childhood.

My question is how does Indy always get his clothes back? When he's changed into a Nazi uniforms? Everything left on the Bantu Wind? I guess theres times when the stuff is back at Salahs, Hotels etc.

Any theories? Does He just constantly buy new stuff?

Cheers!
Hunter

Shorty carries his luggage in ToD. I'm pretty sure the Raiders novel mentions a bag in the car he drives to The Raven and Henry Sr has his bag...

Fine first post, welcome to The Raven, watch where you leave your bag though...

Montana Smith

His fedora always returns to sender. (Whether Indy wants it back or not!)

Indy and Marion probably caught up with the Bantu Wind after the opening of the Ark. But after that adventure he was in need of a new wardrobe anyway.

In Berlin he must have left his gear with his dad.

Montana Smith said:
Indy and Marion probably caught up with the Bantu Wind after the opening of the Ark.
Never considered that, but I can imagine Indy at a Nazi radio rig trying to raise Katanga...(y)

Besides catching a ride there was likely an island full of gear to increase profits...

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Never considered that, but I can imagine Indy at a Nazi radio rig trying to raise Katanga...(y)

Besides catching a ride there was likely an island full of gear to increase profits...

Yes! There's room for a mini post-Ark/pre-America adventure. I think the Story Conference Transcripts, or an early script told more about his escape.

michael

At the Berlin book-burning parade, I'm sure Indy just put his clothes in his dad's suitcase for the time being.

Welcome to the Raven!

*edit* sorry, Montana already wrote this, got lazy there for a second.

lguerra

78rpm said:
Hello, this is my first post ever on here. I've been a fan since childhood.

My question is how does Indy always get his clothes back? When he's changed into a Nazi uniforms? Everything left on the Bantu Wind? I guess theres times when the stuff is back at Salahs, Hotels etc.

Any theories? Does He just constantly buy new stuff?

Cheers!
Hunter

Welcome , its a good point he did leave everything on the ship, maby he does get new stuff , that would be a good explanation why the raiders bash fedora never was seen on his head agen.:hat:

Montana Smith

349.jpg

In the novel Indy and Vogel are trapped by a chain to the tank. Indy escapes by taking off his trousers. Must have had a spare pair with him.