Indy 4 intro

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
French really...I'm learning French. I don't know as much as I should but maybe I'll catch on really quickly.

Fedora Man

The intro can be set 1927, because that´s between "Hollywood Follies" and "TOD". So they can film SPF, and with the help of computers, make him look more like HF, so the Young Indy would look like both SPF and HF.

It sounds a little bit weird, I know.

intergamer

Re: Something funny.

Indy Smith said:
I don't exactly have specific idea about what could happen, but it would be a good way to end the Indy films. To have Indiana Joones tell a memorable story on his death bed as he departs the world.

This would imply that all the Indy stories are coming down through Indy's record from his storytelling as a senile old man. Which would beg the question: did it all really happen or is it all the lies of a senile old man?

Better to keep it live.

Webley

This is how the intro is going down. Ok like some of you have said we will be going back to get the golden idol from the temple of the Hovitos but this time the man in the hat is not Indy its Short Round and in trying to get the idol he gets busted by the bad guys and Dr. Jones has to go save his old pint-sized sidekick.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Re: Re: Something funny.

intergamer said:
Indy Smith said:
I don't exactly have specific idea about what could happen, but it would be a good way to end the Indy films. To have Indiana Joones tell a memorable story on his death bed as he departs the world.

This would imply that all the Indy stories are coming down through Indy's record from his storytelling as a senile old man. Which would beg the question: did it all really happen or is it all the lies of a senile old man?

Better to keep it live.

I don't know...that introduces the rather interesting element of whether it is true or not...nearly literary, really.