TV Spot #2

Agent Z

Holy Baby Jesus in a tipped over stroller...we get 5 seconds (even?!) of new footage and it feels like I'm ready to start speaking in tongues and dancing. Seriously, every new sliver I see of this film makes the wait that much more unbearable. :whip:

Interesting that we get a mirror shot of Spalko in the warehouse.

Last edited:

Dr. Gonzo

Spriggan Jones said:
Just incase!:hat:

Here's another recording I just uploaded. I think this one looks better. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrOxWBPkKxs
:gun:

Thanks again man. Its much clearer and there no doubt now that
thats not a title card flash of special fx but definitely a meteor or something else falling to the ground. roswell? who knows. But something is definately flying or falling. Even the Lucasfilm title background has us flying through the clouds. Interesting stuff.

|ZiR|

metalinvader said:
Thanks alot, Spriggan.

SPOILER

They look like they could be
watermills
, to me, but that wouldn't really fit with the theme. I like
gears
better anyway.

Also, why are we spoiler-ing? If you're in this thread you've presumably watched the new trailer.

Kingsley

|ZiR| said:
Also, why are we spoiler-ing? If you're in this thread you've presumably watched the new trailer.
I haven't seen it...

Probably I'm acting towards anything "spoilerish" like an ex-smoker against cigar smoke :p
But isn't this thread better suited in the Spoiler section?
Anyway, No Ticket said it didn't gave too much new away, so I'm resisting temptation to see it... it's hard!

Well, maybe I should stay off this thread if I don't wan't to know anything, lol.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Thank you, Spriggan! (y) That's a great TV spot. Yeah, like someone else pointed out, the TV spots have been better than the teaser. Still not much Marion though. They're really doing a great job hiding her.

xVendetta17x

Spriggan you have to be everyone's favourite Ravener by now
And you haven't even hit 100 Posts
On behalf of everyone here at The Raven
We Love you!

triklops

Watching TV spot does not mean you know about all the spoilers.
So why should this be in the Spoiler section ??
In the Spoiler are you can discuss it more deeply and talk about the locations and events you know of.

Spriggan Jones

xVendetta17x said:
Spriggan you have to be everyone's favourite Ravener by now
And you haven't even hit 100 Posts
On behalf of everyone here at The Raven
We Love you!

Don't mention it! I'm glad to share this with everyone! Should tide a good many people over at least until the widget updates!:hat:

Methinks this new spot is but a small preview of what we should expect in the 2nd trailer.(y)

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Now. That's a f*** teaser.

I go to bed early only once and all hell breaks loose.

Mwwuahahahaaa. Wohoooooooo. Oooohhhh that looks so goo-ood!!! Let me join in on the praise. Best one yet. Best one yet. Spriggan! You're the man of the hour.

Also this proves again (as if there needs to be further proof for it) that a bad trailer doesn't mean anything. Just as this thing that gets me rather excited doesn't mean anything. How can people think that a disappointing and sloppy teaser meant "the film is so bad they can't even cut a decent teaser"? In my opinion this is beyond all logic.

Last edited:

Dr Jones

(y)

Yowsers! That's great! Hurry up HD Version!

Lot more great new shots, more punch from Indy too!

And I agree, that does look like some meteor or asteriod falling after the LucasFilm title...very interesting!

CAN'T WAIT FOR MAY 22ND!

:D

The Man

F**king awesome! Who knew rising early on a Sunday could be so worthwhile...(y) Looks like the Russkies are chasing Mutt more than Indy in the bike scene. They've finally put some thought into the rhythm and momentum of the editing, too. Oh, and that shot of the fridge blazing across the sky is quite beautiful...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

QBComics

Spriggan Jones

I must say you are my true hero!! (y) I think the Spost is great! It shows only about 5-8 seconds of old footage. And too think we will be getting a new trailer this week as well!!

Last edited: