Frank Marshall interview on GeekTime

"Frank Marshall, the producer of all 4 films, was on "Geek Time" and said the transfers for the blu-rays are done and approved by Spielberg with modifications. All he said was changed was the brightness during the jungle chase at the beginning of the film. Spielberg felt it was too dark. He gave no release date..."

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
I taped it Pat and sent the audio to Ed. He was a great guest. Today they had Joe Johnston on talking Raiders and Cap

Cant' wait to hear it...hope Ed plays the audio from the Anniversary discussion I sent him! Great heads up on both.:hat:

I'm trying to stay away from as much Cap as possible for the next few.

Indy's brother

Rocket Surgeon said:
"Frank Marshall, the producer of all 4 films, was on "Geek Time" and said the transfers for the blu-rays are done and approved by Spielberg with modifications. All he said was changed was the brightness during the jungle chase at the beginning of the film. Spielberg felt it was too dark. He gave no release date..."

Should be interesting to see, though I always liked how dark and mysterious the opening was. It made it feel dangerous, and gave the world's first "Indy Reveal" a real punch, IMHO.