Who was the lucky woman?

Canyon

There is an episode of the Young Indiana Jones chronicles where older Indy (George Hall) is having dinner with his children and grandchildren.

The question is, presuming that Indy got married at some stage, who was the lucky woman who married our beloved hero?

I'd like to think that it was Marion who got married to Indy, but I guess we'll never know.

Any thoughts on this?

Gregoire Defence

Good question. I consiter my self very knowledgable on the Indy Cannon. I have read almost every Indiana Jones adventure published (yes, even fan fics), and I do not even know the answer!

Here is another question. Did Indy's wife die? Or maybe he just had a baby, and never married. Or adopted:D?
I don't think Indy is the type to adopt though. If he has a baby, it's probably his.

IndyBlues

Why doesn't Indy seem the type to adopt? He took care of Shorty, who was homeless, and he obviously loves children, because he was very adamant about rescueing the children kidnapped by the Thuggees. Maybe after he drank that crap from the skull, it made him impotent, and he had to adopt.
We'll never know.

Kate

IndyBlues said:
Why doesn't Indy seem the type to adopt? He took care of Shorty, who was homeless, and he obviously loves children, because he was very adamant about rescueing the children kidnapped by the Thuggees. Maybe after he drank that crap from the skull, it made him impotent, and he had to adopt.
We'll never know.

Quite possible. Sad, but possible.

I would imagine he got back together with one of two people after having splitting: either Marion or Vicki. These were probably the two most serious relationships he'd ever been in--going so far as to propose to Vicki--and being an old romantic at heart, I guess, I would have to imagine it was one of the two.

Junior Jones

It couldn't be Vicki because, according to the original bookends, he never saw her again until that day in the 90's when he told the story.

Of course, if he's going to have great-grandkids in the 90's he'd better get started right away. Maybe Indy 4 will have an answer.

Luckylighter

Everyone knows Indy married Calista Flockhart, who later died in a freak eating accident...she actually put food in her mouth and her body rejected the "foriegn object." :D

It's funny, I don't remember that episode, but like Canyon, I like to believe that he got back together with Marion. To quote Ren, "It's the romantic in me."

Either that, or he finally married Leia. ;)