My Book Cover

Merek Jones

Well I have been writing non-stop on my new Indiana Jones novel. I figured I post the almost finished book cover. Let me know what you think. Oh and by the way I do know the edges look rough, it's due to the watermark, and of course it will not be like that when the book cover is finished. Well enjoy! :hat:

http://www.atlfrog.com/IndianaJones/indianajones.jpg
Cover done by: George at http://cgaddict.blogspot.com/

He's a real good friend of mine and loves what he does.
Merek

Last edited:

Mike Dowswell

Wow, thats great, hes really captured the Harrison Ford Inidiana look with the eyes very very well.

I just checked out his gallery just now, incredible talent he has. Particulary like his Tower Valley one hes done. :)

Merek Jones

Yeah he's really good. I used him on another project of mine. I give him a description and he runs with it. Anyone need an artist, he will do you right. Just let him know that Merek Cardew sent yeah! (y) Sorry for the plug. :hat:

Mike Dowswell

cool, yeah I wish I could do colour paintings, I can draw, but I've never dabbled much in oil or goo ash (dang, I dont even know how to spell that paint *tries to find out*) I did do some at art college, but its very highly skilled...I dont know what it was but I always went back to pencil.

No Ticket

That cover looks really great. I was most impressed by his Superman Returns painting he has on his blog. That's fantastic!

Merek Jones

Mike: George draws everything on the computer then adds a bunch of detail to it, but he also paints as well. He has so many art pieces out there that you be amazed in what he can do.

Merek Jones

Thanks. We worked hard to get it right. Although it's only 2 stages away from being finished. Once done I will post the new image. :hat:

Merek Jones

He costs a bit to do the work, but he is well worth it for my novel. I am just hoping if my novel does make it that they will use the cover, because it is different from the original novel covers. But who knows maybe they would like to start a whole new parrallel story line, which my story is. We'll see.

I appreciate the comments and as soon as my cover is finished I will post it on this thread.

His website is http://cgaddict.blogspot.com/ Tell him that Merek sent you.

Merek Jones

My Completed Book Cover

Hey folks, as promised I am ready to show you the Indiana Jones Book Cover that I have been collectively working on with George Patsouras for the last couple of months. So here it is: http://cgaddict.blogspot.com/

Well I hope you guys like it! Let me know what you all think of it. Thanks. :hat:

Merek Jones

A brief Summary

I can up with this idea before Indy4 was told to everyone in the world. So, I have decided to make it completely different than what I have read or have seen. So here's the synapsis.

Marcus Brody is sent a crate that holds clues to an ancient city, located in Gautamala. Indy is asked to work with Sara Nerea, from Belize to search out this new city and bring light to the situation at hand. But what they find could trap them in a world where they could easy never return and their actions could change the face of the world.

There is very little Mayan/Incan people in my story but you will all have to trust me right now that what I am writing will be nothing like Indy4 or any Indy novel you have read as well. (y) I am making sure of it. I want it to be as unique and original as possible and I will be doing this novel right. I will be doing a full run that will tie in the "Temple of Doom" movie/book as well. I haven't decided if I am really going to do this but we'll see. One project at a time. Thanks for the comments and I hope that I have given you enough to chew on. :hat:

Last edited:

Merek Jones

I am doing my best to make sure that it is totally original. I am very big fan of the movies as well as the other genres out there, so if I ma going to do something it better be done right. :hat: