New Acquisitions!!

Lambonius

Anybody finding the LC wave in the midwest yet? I checked all around my city in Illinois (not Chicago ;)) and found nothing. I hit 2 Super Walmarts, 1 regular Walmart, Toys R Us, Target, and K-Mart. Nada. The TRU and 2 of the Walmarts had just freshly restocked their shelves with waves 1 and 2, so it might be a while for me unfortunately.

Lambonius

I gotta say, I really can't wait to find them. Henry Sr is probably my most coveted, but I'll be picking up all of them ASAP. :) I'm also particularly interested in this version of Indy, especially considering the scuttlebutt about the new face-sculpt.

iLUVINDY

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

They just cashed my check for the Ark, which i sent like two weeks ago!!!!!

BUT, they have NOT cashed the check for the Crystal Skeleton, which I sent on MAY 2ND!!!! I hope it didnt get lost or something was wrong with it and they couldnt cash it.....:mad:

BlackSleep

Update: East coast (eastern Virginia) has the LC wave as of today (Saturday)...Wal-Mart had Young Indy, Henry Sr., Grail Knight, and LC Indy. All look pretty good, but there were only 1-2 of each.

BlackSleep

iLUVINDY said:
BUT, they have NOT cashed the check for the Crystal Skeleton, which I sent on MAY 2ND!!!! I hope it didnt get lost or something was wrong with it and they couldnt cash it.....:mad:

Mine hasn't been processed yet either, and I sent it around May 2 as well. So I doubt it's lost, just taking a while to process.

iLUVINDY

BlackSleep said:
Mine hasn't been processed yet either, and I sent it around May 2 as well. So I doubt it's lost, just taking a while to process.

Oh, OK thanks. What part of Virginia do you live in. I just searched my Wal-Mart and Target in Burke, Virginia and found NOTHING!!!

BlackSleep

iLUVINDY said:
Oh, OK thanks. What part of Virginia do you live in. I just searched my Wal-Mart and Target in Burke, Virginia and found NOTHING!!!

Chesapeake, which is where I found them this morning. I haven't tried Target yet.

DarthMickey

Thanks I'll be waiting at the hidden Goverment Warehouse with a bunch of Russians holding me hostage until I find the box with the New figures in them. :D

Maybe.Not Today

Nurhachi1991 said:
I found nothing again........... Where in gods name are the mighty muggs?????? has anyone seen these at all in stores.

I was wondering this myself..I have found all of the indy toys except for mighty muggs or the titanium vehicles..I've never been to a store that carried either.

bonoferox

Every store I went to has re-stocked the first two waves completely which means no room for wave 3.....Looks like I may be paying scalper-ish prices if I find tehm in Chicago on Saturday at the convention.

MaxPhactor23

Maybe.Not Today said:
I was wondering this myself..I have found all of the indy toys except for mighty muggs or the titanium vehicles..I've never been to a store that carried either.

That's because they're technically not out yet.

Crayfish

Central Alabama has received wave 3. I had to ask a Wal-Mart associate to look in back and she brought out one case. Haven't opened my figures yet and I was even able to get the ones for my kids. Guess i don't have to hit another Wal-Mart until August. THANK GOD!!!