Sexiest Characters

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Violet Indy said:
Can we pick someone from Young Indy?

Decent thought. Nancy Stratemeyer always stands out for me, but then, I like redheads.

NancyStratemeyer.jpg

And then, I suppose instead of harassing Canyon, Violet, and the girls over in one of the drool threads, I'll post pictures of a couple of dashing figures other than Indy. (What do we learn about Attila in his posting these pictures? He likes a nice suit.)

White suit, Panama hat...the sort of thing you can really only wear in the tropics. But it's the dark stripes of the shirt that really make the outfit for me.
361.jpg

Double-breasted, dark grey pinstripes, fez, cufflinks - it's almost overdone. But the mustache makes clear that this is a man who can justify wearing it.
133.jpg

Crack that whip

Violet Indy said:
I'd like to see how Canyon would go with this thread... :p

Personally, I dunno. None of the characters really light my fire. Last year, I would have said Mutt, but nowadays.... I don't know. Can we pick someone from Young Indy?

Nurhachi1991 already did, so why not? Personally, I'm amazed this thread got this far without a single mention of Vicky Prentiss.

The many observations made in this thread regarding Belloq are spot-on, though. Particularly given that sexiness isn't solely about looks (and indeed, for some it's not principally about them) but also about any number of other characteristics, and Belloq is quite seductive.

Niteshade007

Attila the Professor said:
Decent thought. Nancy Stratemeyer always stands out for me, but then, I like redheads.

NancyStratemeyer.jpg

My friends just made me watch Teen Witch, an 80s movie which she starred in. I also saw she was recently on a episode of 30 Rock. She's still good looking, although she's now a blonde.

Robyn

Of all the hate poor Marion was gettin in the Indy 5 thread, she's gettin all the love in the sexy thread LOL

thehero21

ronicle said:
Of all the hate poor Marion was gettin in the Indy 5 thread, she's gettin all the love in the sexy thread LOL
haha i dont get it, i ALWAYS thought Marion was the sexiest girl from the series by far.

Le Saboteur

The Devil?

Crack that whip said:
Nurhachi1991 already did, so why not? Personally, I'm amazed this thread got this far without a single mention of Vicky Prentiss.

elizabeth_hurley_bedazzled_001.jpg

Yeah, Vicky Prentiss always works for me.

From the Wiki...

Vicky.jpg

Last edited:

Robyn

Since I'm a girl, I'll only mention the men ;) Good to see the guys givin Marion some love in this thread though ;) She deserves it..

Indy(Best looking guy ever of course(y) )
Henry Sir
Fedora

JCC1004

All of the Indy girls are fine except Irnia. it's probably the hair but I don't know. Me being a guy It a liitle wierd to pick a male. Belloq is French so I guess that's a plus. Garth would be so bad either. Lao Che and sons how does Mola quaify?

indyclone25

well sexiest characters in the indy universe?
the women from the young indiana jones and the scandals of the 1920s just something about those ladies gets my blood boiling hot !!!:D
YOUNG_INDIANA_JONES_V3D8_DOM-00hr29.jpg

YOUNG_INDIANA_JONES_V3D8_DOM-00hr08.jpg

YOUNG_INDIANA_JONES_V3D8_DOM-01h-2.jpg

YOUNG_INDIANA_JONES_V3D8_DOM-00hr06.jpg

Zeppelin

I like Marion, but none of the other Indy women ever did anything for me. Actually, "Love You" girl in Raiders is pretty cute, I suppose.

Anyway, we all know who the hottie is...Toht. Right?

Corporal Kruger

I second Kate from the Scandal of 1920. She's so well-read and alluring and has a great sense of 20s fashion... I need to get out more.
Also, she met up with Harrison in 6 Days 7 Nights so she's practically an Indy girl.

lao che & sons

JCC1004 said:
All of the Indy girls are fine except Irnia. it's probably the hair but I don't know. Me being a guy It a liitle wierd to pick a male. Belloq is French so I guess that's a plus. Garth would be so bad either. Lao Che and sons how does Mola quaify?

it was simply a joke. but who knows a girl may find mola ram attractive. lol:D
The only indy girl that I found attractive was willie scott, but maybe elsa.