How old r YOU?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Old enough to know better, but young enough to be mistaken for someone who doesn't.;)
Old enough to legally kill (should I have to fight in a war), yet young enough to not legally drink...go figure.:rolleyes: <small>though in just a few short weeks I will be old enough</small>
Does that give away my age yet?;)

EvilDevo

physically im 19... mentally however, im still lingering around the 12-13 year old mark *returns to playing with super nintendo and various action figures*

TheOldBum

Can't say I've posted in some time, but for the record, I'm soon to be 20, a college sophomore.

Cheers,

The Old Bum

Magda

Aaron H said:
Old enough to know better, but young enough to be mistaken for someone who doesn't.;)
Old enough to legally kill (should I have to fight in a war), yet young enough to not legally drink...go figure.:rolleyes: <small>though in just a few short weeks I will be old enough</small>

You're 20. :p

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Ameera said:
Aaron H said:

You're 20. :p
Wow, Ameera, that private tutor has really paid off hasn't it?j/k:D

Finn

Staff member
<small>My dear Ameera warned me about bragging, but...</small>

I have the same birthday than Indiana Jones. ;)

Strider

Really, same Bithday as Sean Connery! That's in late August I believe, the 27th right? I tend to remember that date considering my Birthday is on Aug 30th, not to far away.

MP3

Okay, I know I once posted my age here, but I'm curious: for those of you who did not see that post, how old would you guess I am (approximately)? (I.e. judging by post quality, knowledge shown or not shown, etc.)

00Kevin

Indyfan
Let's Judge it by maturity....

I am 5
Ameera is 6
Intergamer is 2
Renderking Fisk and Attila are......well, they arn't even born yet! :D

on a more serious note....

Good to see this thread Idea come back there was a very good 'how old are you' thread a few years back, 2001, but it was lost when the mods went UBER ANTI OT! :(

I remember when, back then, I was the same age as all of you....now I am......the same age as all of you

In 16 Days, 15 Hours and 25 minutes and 15 seconds (my time), I'll be old enough to see uhhhhhhh......the remake of Porky's! not that I would though :D

VP

Moderator Emeritus
I'm 15. Matthiassatlure (sp?), Tennessee R and Rumpled Fedora are also 15. Rumpled really surprised me. I thought that he would be about 20, and Tennessee would be about 17.

MP3: I think that you're 18.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
You told me that in the PHOTO/PROFILE -thread.

Oh, and bob also surprised me.