What ever heppend to Indiana Jones (2007)?

Finn

Staff member
Pushed back to 2008, as far as I know. Probably to better match with the publication of the movie.

00Kevin

Indyfan
E3 is coming up in july, we should have more info them. it was actually at E3 where we got all that info last time

unfortunitly, this year E3 is open by invite only :(

hey, mabey the raven can arrange for me to be invited so I can cover the story, eh?

Vendetta08

I just saw the trailer for the game a few days ago, it looks very good.

And yeah, I assume they pushed it back to co-release with the film. Last year I remember there was a gaming magazine(cant remember the name) that had a nice spread talking about the new Indy game.

According to Lucasarts staff at C IV last month it's been shelved until they finish STAR WARS: FORCE UNLEASHED which is behind schedule. All of Lucasarts is concentrating on that title until it's done.

Let's cross our fingers the Indy title is ready for May 2008!

scifiwolf

Where'd you see the trailer, Al? I was on the LucasArts site yesterday and it wasn't up. I'd love to see it if it's online somewhere.

Papa Jones

scifiwolf said:
Where'd you see the trailer, Al? I was on the LucasArts site yesterday and it wasn't up. I'd love to see it if it's online somewhere.

I thing he was talking about the "new technology" trailer we all already saw (and which you can watch on Youtube) where Indy's beating up gangsters in San Fransisco.

peterlally

They needed to push it back, even for a skeleton version, the graphics were shocking for next-gen.

They started it too early I bet they are re-doing at lot of it.