TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Off Topic > Globe-trotting
User Name
Password

Old 05-30-2006, 04:05 PM   #1
indyt
IndyFan

back from Guyana

Hey guys. Just got back from my mission trip in Guyana. It was awesome. Only two days into the trip and I was nicknamed Indy!! It was a great adventure, especially spiritually. Not only did we preach the gospel but I was actually involved in an exorcism. I know there are skeptics out there, but what I witnessed was supernatural and awesome. My wife and I are going to the Cayman islands and Jamaica in October. Cant wait! " The man in the hat is back, but this time he is taking along his wife!"
indyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 04:23 PM   #2
Canyon
IndyFan

Location: Originally from the UK but now living in Pennsylvania, USA!!!
Indyt, welcome back! Great to hear that you had a good time. The exorcism sounds fascinating.

Like I mentioned in your other thread, my father was born in Guyana, and I look forward to seeing the pics.
Canyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 06:07 PM   #3
roundshort
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyt
Hey guys. Just got back from my mission trip in Guyana. It was awesome. Only two days into the trip and I was nicknamed Indy!! It was a great adventure, especially spiritually. Not only did we preach the gospel but I was actually involved in an exorcism. I know there are skeptics out there, but what I witnessed was supernatural and awesome. My wife and I are going to the Cayman islands and Jamaica in October. Cant wait! " The man in the hat is back, but this time he is taking along his wife!"

WOW, with the amount I have traveled, and things I have scene I have become very, very jaded. Your story sounds pretty cool, though. I am not religous, but I respect those who are. I hope your trip was good, and profitable! I have a good friend from the Caymen islands, I hope to make it there to visit him soon. Tell us about the exorcism.
roundshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 11:23 PM   #4
monkey

Did you go to "Devil's Island"?

That is Guyana right???

Sounds like quite the adventure.

Like to hear more about the exorcism.......
monkey is offline   Reply With Quote