'Desert Chase Action Scene' model kit (RotLA)

fixer79

Does this look familiar to anyone:

56d3_12.jpg

I remember owning a similar model kit depicting the AT-AT attack scene from The Empire Strikes Back...

Does anyone own this RotLA model kit by MPC? I'd love to see pictures of it...

mfisher

wow... that is a ablast from the past... I remember seeing those at the hobby store when I was a kid... man I wanted one of those sooo bad...

Billy Ray

Pretty sure I had this when I was a kid (can't see the pic here at work to be sure). Does it come with the flying wing? I had the Empire Strikes Back set too, with the AT-ATs. Man I haven't even thought of those in years.

BlackSleep

There's one listed for sale on eBay right now...unopened. I'm not affiliated with the listing, and am not soliciting it by any means, just giving you a heads-up if you're actually interested in acquiring one.

metalinvader

I've seen that around before.Never loose though.I'd love to see all the parts.Like most people,I've only owned the At-At and also the Echo base sets.I remember there being a Jabba's palace also.

fixer79

metalinvader said:
I remember there being a Jabba's palace also.

Riiight! I remember it too now...
Whew, I totally forgot about the others. I only had the AT-AT one...

Anyway, it's to believe no one can show us pictures of the finished Desert chase set...

Better quality pictures of the box perhaps?

I have one, but I've never put it together. Right now with a baby coming any day now I'm not going to start either. Mines open, but I'm pretty sure all the parts are there. One day I might get around to it, maybe.