Dark City - The Director's Cut

Goonie

I was just browsing around on Amazon to see what new DVDs are coming out and I stumbled upon Dark City - The Director's Cut which is coming out July 29.(y)
http://www.amazon.com/Dark-City-Directors-John-Bluthal/dp/B0018O4YT0/ref=pd_sim_d_title_2

This was a cool movie. I remember seeing it during my first year of college. What made it cool was that it was pretty much an original story, then movies like Matrix came along and copied it. It has this neat immersive feel to it like Blade Runner. I got it on DVD but I may just have double dip on this one.:cool:

bonoferox

This is one of my favorite sci-fi films. Highly underrated and I'm glad it's finally getting the treatment it deserves.

agentsands77

I love the visuals of DARK CITY... I think the actual storyline and especially its conclusion are more than a little weak. I'd be interested in seeing a Director's Cut, though.

MaxPhactor23

I've never seen this film. I've scarcely heard of it. You?ve all made me remarkably introduced though. I think I?m going to check it out. It drastically reminds me of a cross between Blade Runner and the Matrix. I adore dark dystopian and film noir sci-fi. I?m also eerily reminded of a certain level from Perfect Dark and an old game called Deji Vu.