Your not guilty or dark or secert movies

roundshort

What do you like to watch as "go to" movies. When you don't want to watch your top favs, guilty pleasures or Dark secert movies.

Summer School is a movies I never tire of. Made me become a teacher for a year, then I realized pay was to low and work was too dull, not for me.

Full Metal Jacket - movie just makes me happy

What are your non-favorite go to movies?

Pale Horse

Staff member
roundshort said:
Dig it up indeed!~

Any big plans for the 4th?

Hind sight is 20/20....4th at Disney with Jr. and Sunday the 6th was a house flood, and Asbestos contamination in 3/4 of the house. Been homeless ever since. Just logging back on today.

Know of a place in No. Ca. I can relocate too? :)

Agent Crab

Transformers the Movie (1986 version) - Yes... The Touch, Death of Prime and a planet munchin' robot.

Naked Gun Movies

Volcano - As campy and cheesy as this is... I can sit back and laugh at it's flaws.

The Rescuers

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
roundshort said:
Summer School is a movies I never tire of. Made me become a teacher for a year
187 is the movie that made me quit teaching. I bet it's a fave of many teachers, though they'll tell you they're inspired by something sappy. There are certain movies like Contact and Hudson Hawk I can watch in a continuous loop. I don't know why.

This end of the state is burning too PH, there's no escape! Hope everything mops up relatively easily.

Michael24

Some of my favorite "stand by" movies include Men At Work, Captain Ron, National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon, Cellular, Paparazzi, Tremors, The Golden Child, and Necessary Roughness. Basically, anything on my shelf that's sort of a "short and sweet" movie. :)