*Role Playing* If the World Ended........

00Kevin

Indyfan
time for some "Role Playing" :D

OH NO!!!! THE World is coming to an end.........

you managed to secure the final space shuttle, it will be all to you, you are the only one left on earth who can escape, many others have already flown to the new home.......

anywho, you have placed all the supplies you need......It takes up ALL the space...............

there is a built-in DVD player in the shuttle, no disk inside..................

but there is no room in the shuttle to store extra DVD's

(I know, this is really stupid.....just play along)

you can bring only 1 DVD.....a single disk that can fit in the player....but nothing else........

you are in the ILM HQ or something.....and you see the indy DVDS

Raiders.............Temple.........Crusade.........Bonus

4 disks sit there...you have a chance to grab 1

(note that what ever you get, it is just that.........you cannot bring your VHS copy of raiders, temple....blah blah blah

what ever you pick, that is the ONLY thing you will ever be able to watch in the rest of your life)

George Lucas sits besides the DVDs, dressed as the Knight who gaurded the grail in LC, he speeks "there was a man here, he said he wanted the tomb raider DVD instead" he holds up a picture of man's head being fried and melted away "He chose poorly"

alright.........the bottom line to all this rubish is......if you could your hands on 1 indy DVD and it would be the only thing you could watch for the rest of your life......what would it be??????????????????

Indy4ever

BONUS!!

I could use my fond memories of Raiders, Temple and Crusade. The Bonus has "never before seen footage." Hey, if the world is ending, why not discover some unknown truth about the Indy trilogy!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Last Crusade. It has the most to offer. Comedy, allegory, real drama, beautiful scenery, good dialogue, and just enough errors to think about the making of films.

bob

Well i would probably get a DVD concerned with 'How to survive the apocylpse' but as for Indy i think i would have to take LC.

NileQT87

raiders of the lost ark!

actually if the world was ending and i could only take one item, id take my empire strikes back original edition (the one gl has banned). if i could only have footage of one scene id pick the carbonite scene. amadeus and blues brothers could keep me occupied as well.

NileQT87

the special edition vs. original edition trilogy.

he refuses to release the originals.

original sw with no greedo shooting first!

esb of course being my biggest weakness. han and leia rock!