What's in Indy's Bag

Dig Site 1138

I like Mike Nelson's (of MST3K and Rifftrax) suggestion: "I dunno, a change of filthy clothes, some whip oil...?"

I'd like to think he has a trowel in there somewhere and maybe a coal shovel.

However, all we have actually seen so far is a notebook/journal with a pencil, a brush and a small drawstring bag. I'm guessing his pocketknife was in his pants pocket and I think the Browning Hi-Power was probably tucked into the back waistband of his pants.

Montana Smith

Pale Horse said:
Something else FOUND in his bag....

A tasty snack he caught on the way out of China?

huevospodridos3.jpg

:sick:

Chinese Rotten Eggs

Dr Bones

Indyologist said:
Good question, my man. Let's see...
* Khaki colored condoms
Obviously he didn't....cough Mutt cough! :eek:

He carries nothing in it. It always looked empty and he stuffed junk in his pockets like most blokes.

Or maybe it's a cleverly disguised catheter....it seemed a little fuller in KOTCs anyway...;)

Montana Smith

Dr Bones said:
So that's what the Sankara stones were and why the villagers were starving....the Thugees nicked their old rotten eggs..

Hmmm, so there really was a connection between Indy possibly catching an egg coming out of China, and becoming quickly involved with the Sankara Stones!

No wonder Stoo's egg was so much heavier than the fat fruit, it was a stone. ;)

I Don Quixote

I think that all of his lady friends (and if I were ther I would do this too) would ask him to keep tampons in there.
"You never know Indy!"

Orellana

lets see, some stuff that Indy could put in that bag of his? um, the Chachapoyan Idol for one thing, then a water bottle, geez you think he could run like he does dehydrated? maps, pens, journals, a photo of Marion and Mutt, (you know, for long trips away from home) maybe even pepper spray, when he is too feeble to crack his whip (Indy 5?), finally tissues (every archaeologist encounters dust in the field.)