Obligatory Bronco Post

Pale Horse

Staff member
Chuckle.

Bring it, Raven...bring it. (Funny up to today, no one's suggested "the Raven's" as the official Raider.net team.

Doesn't matter. Here's the only one you need this year.

arg-broncos-orange-on-white-url.gif

roundshort

Easy now big guy. Week two the Donkeys are sitting pretty I will give you that. But remember Peyton is only one hit away from riding the Iron Bronco (the two wheeled kind) - but for you the Broncos have earned the right as the best team in the NFl, but again... week 2 is very different the week 15 or 16.

Pale Horse

Staff member
<iframe width="480" height="270" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YlFl1OKRnEM?fs=1&feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

roundshort

As a loyal fan who has bosted about how great his team is to see his hopes dashed (kinda like last years AFC Championship game) I have learned to be a bit humble when times are good and admit when times are bad (and boy are they bad for me now).

On that note, How is Peyton's Blind Side protection.....

Pale Horse

Staff member
roundshort said:
On that note, How is Peyton's Blind Side protection.....
I was worried Monday night. Raiders are a trap game for us, in general. I guess not this year.

Ska said:
roundshort said:
As a loyal fan who has bosted about how great his team is to see his hopes dashed (kinda like last years AFC Championship game) I have learned to be a bit humble when times are good and admit when times are bad (and boy are they bad for me now).
Sad but true.

Don't get down guys. Tebow's won more playoff games than Peyton as a Bronco. Like it's been said before, it's still early.

rounds...when you're in town the next one's on me.

Joe Brody

He couldn't have scored on a more deserving team. I'd love to have been there to watch the replay of that run on that big screen. Hubris.

Pale Horse

Staff member
I don't know, I don't feel as cocky as when I started this thread. Maybe that mojo will come back, if we beat Tom and Co.

roundshort

I would start to feel pretty cocky. SeaHags in the big game are your biggest threat. You should have home field and a week off locked soon.

Le Saboteur

roundshort said:
I would start to feel pretty cocky. SeaHags in the big game are your biggest threat. You should have home field and a week off locked soon.

December 2nd will determine all sorts of things, but most importantly, the Road to the Super Bowl will run through the Superdome.

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
Sulking...because of Cold Weather Broncos.

Well at least they did not give up 55 points like my Steelers.... But yeah that is a tough one to take if you are a fan. Well Peyton will have his chance to get revenge for the AFC championship game