3rd trailer

QBComics

The third trailer is up on the OS!! :whip: (y)
But is anyone having problems getting it to play..?

* I am just hoping it isn't taking down I after I post this!*

Snakes

I love it!! (y) Not as much as the 2nd trailer, but it's still pretty great. Anyone notice the giant spider under the flying plane?

Snakes

I don't think they're crop circles, I've heard of giant drawings like those in trailer 3 made in South America. I've now changed my thoughts on the Mac yelling shot, in the new trailer he's definitely saying "JONESEEY!", and not "NOOO JONES!" This makes me think he's yelling for help, and not angrily at "Jonsey".

Last edited:

Adamwankenobi

I think I like this trailer the best. It seems to have a good combination of all the previous footage, with a little bit of cool new stuff. :cool:

Iandiana

Yay! Not much new stuff but the extra milliseconds were worth the wait. Nice to see a little bit more from the "C'mon genius" sequence.

So close yet so far.

Snakes

There are a few things I really like from the 2nd trailer that are missing from this new one, like Indy punching Dovchenko and Spalko whipping out her sword. I really love the "Jones, Jones, Jonseeey!" montage though.

Iandiana

Why is it every time I see the whip swinging bit my arms erupt in goosebumps?

It never gets old and I must've seen it a couple of hundred times by now... maybe.

sandiegojones

Snakes said:
I love it!! (y) Not as much as the 2nd trailer, but it's still pretty great. Anyone notice the giant spider under the flying plane?
Yeah, those are in the Peruvian desert. Believed to be signals to the "gods" by the Incas. It's believed they could have only been made by people directing the art from the sky as they have perfect proportions but are as large as 5 football fields.

They really seem to have tied all of the myths together nicely. Makes it all plausible.

Last edited:

QBComics

I personally think it's great. Just gets me even more pumped.

EDIT: OS Fixed it.

Last edited: