Hello! New guy on the forum.

HenryJunior

Hi, I'm brand new to the Raven (First post in fact), and I'm very excited to be here! I cut out any lurking and joined almost immediately! I'm gonna try to be as active here as I can, but I may not have access to the internet this summer (huge bummer):(

As there are a lot of Members here that probably grew when the movies first came out, I'd like to say I'm a Fan from the more recent generation (I'm in Highschool currently) but I grew up watching the Original Indy Movies on DVD religiously (Well before KOTCS). I've always been a big fan and I'm here to learn and share what I can.:D

See you on the boards!

IndyJoey

Welcome to the Raven! Im new here too, only been around a few months. Im also younger, next year will be my first year of highschool in fact. I also grew up watching the movies religiously! Hope you enjoy the place! i definitely have so far!

HenryJunior

Well I'm gonna post this here in case anyone wants or needs to see it:

I'm about to go on a trip out of state to see family for almost 2 months, and sadly this means I may not have internet access. So I suppose this is announcing a small leave of absence from the Raven to any of you out there that care. I've learned so much and talked to so many people, and sadly getting to really know all of you and being involved will be temporarily cut short.:(

Oh and if any really BIG news occurs that I should be immediately aware of, someone please be kind enough to enlighten me upon my return.

- Jonas :whip:

backsoon.png

HenryJunior

Quick check-in!
MUAHA-HA-HA-HAH!
So good to see the oodles of information that keep's this Website spinning! I should leave more often, it gives more to read later!
Sadly this is temporary and I won't be back permantly for a while. Oh well.

Until then... Elsa never really believed in the Grail. :whip: