The Quest for the Historical Jesus

JRJENNINGS86

I will continue to believe that my Lord and Savior died and came back 3 days later and is coming back again. Men who do not believe will always look for ways to disprove the life of Christ. I feel it's easier to let the religion crap die and follow a relationship of love and forgiveness. But that's just my opinion:hat:

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
What can we really know about the life of Jesus? Archaeologists must sift the clues, scholars must decode the stories told by his first followers.

A Roman stool pigeon according to at least one book. A false prophet or a Roman puppet at the very least.

The Drifter

JRJENNINGS86 said:
I will continue to believe that my Lord and Savior died and came back 3 days later and is coming back again. Men who do not believe will always look for ways to disprove the life of Christ. I feel it's easier to let the religion crap die and follow a relationship of love and forgiveness. But that's just my opinion:hat:

I agree with you, but to each his own IMO.

I.M.J.

JRJENNINGS86 said:
I will continue to believe that my Lord and Savior died and came back 3 days later and is coming back again. Men who do not believe will always look for ways to disprove the life of Christ.

Yeah, well either that or we'll find that the people who truly believe are those who are always searching for truth as opposed to the "blind acceptors" who find it easier to live in the unknown. Because ignorance is bliss.

I'm a Catholic btw, yet I can still handle the harsh reality that there is more to truth than Dogma.