Most of My Hat Collection

Texan Scott

The Henry is 20% beaver also. John Penman confirmed it.

It makes sense though, because Mark Kitter is the one who started selling the Henry. He of course, lives in Germany. John sold them for about 2-3 years, but discontinued them. The gray felt they sourced, just before they stopped selling the Henry was a good color for the travel hat.

Total_BullWhip

So really the difference is that the Harrison is Advintage's version of the Penman Henry? Ribbon the same etc etc? Both equally turnable?

My adventurer isn't turnable on my head. It looks stupid.

Texan Scott

That's a good question. On the surface, it looks like all the components are very comparable.

...the Todd's in the photo above, is that the Downtowner or the Raider...?

Texan Scott

I used to call it the downcrowner because it was bashed really high. Looks like it has improved. I don't have a Harrison hat, but I really like what I have seen so far. Their SoC 100% beaver looks outstanding. I suppose the Harrison is a more generic Raiders bash. Good felt at a good price.

Total_BullWhip

If I could drop the cash I'd absolutely get the streets. Looks fantastic.

Hopefully might be getting the Harrison soon unless my wife has some kind of revelation

Total_BullWhip

I think I may be ordering the SOC shortly and was curious of how to measure for that hat.

It looks like it's worn more on the back of the head rather than the top. I'm a 59 in my adventurer.

That is measure 1/2 above my brows and round the bigger part of the back of head.